caught off guard...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alright, which one of you fuckers is going back to school...?
i told some trick recently i was going back to school. she was dumb enough to believe it to. :ph34r:

well everybody's favorite left this morning for MT
I kind of feel like a bitch 'cause he wanted to hangout last night and I didnt.
he's been sending me texts all day saying he doesnt know how to explain how he feels about me (LAME)

Oh well whats there to say... he's gone... darn

well everybody's favorite left this morning for MT
I kind of feel like a bitch 'cause he wanted to hangout last night and I didnt.
he's been sending me texts all day saying he doesnt know how to explain how he feels about me (LAME)

Oh well whats there to say... he's gone... darn
you don't sound too upset about it. therefore, i think you made the right decision. and him being more and more persistent on coming over makes me believe what the others said about "goodbye booty".

yea... Im not too worried about it...
last TM:
'I didn't want to leave, I really wanted it to go somewhere'
how ghey!

yea... Im not too worried about it...
last TM:
'I didn't want to leave, I really wanted it to go somewhere'
how ghey!
thats bullshit. if he really wanted it to work out and "go somewhere", he would have stayed there and got his shit together. men will do crazy things for women, and if he needed to get his shit together that bad, he would have been better with you. you could have given him support and been there for him. what better way to get your shit together than to see the person you're doing it for every day.

thats bullshit. if he really wanted it to work out and "go somewhere", he would have stayed there and got his shit together. men will do crazy things for women, and if he needed to get his shit together that bad, he would have been better with you. you could have given him support and been there for him. what better way to get your shit together than to see the person you're doing it for every day.

very valid point...
:mellow:

:gives: tell him to grow a pair.

Back