Cayman Islands Turbo CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shit! they look like they know how to party

and i thought some of the things i write were had for people to read.

but if thats your CRX...very nice.
how much boost are you running?

Building of this CRX that i owns was built by all the information that i recieved on this site www.hondaswap.com than for the help guys ,too much to name ,but major respect to Pissedoffsol you know alot .If you are thinking about a vacation dont forget the beautiful CAYMAN ISLANDS 1 hour from Miami.

Oh cool. You built it all with information from here? Badass. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

shit hell yea! Thats cool mang, all from hondaswap to.

im with ya B lets go to the caymens :rave:
lol im the first to use it how its ment to be used :toot:

Originally posted by turbocrx2.0l@Jan 13 2004, 06:38 PM
but major respect to Pissedoffsol you know alot .

glad i was of help to you B)

Damn now this guy knows how to make a rex. Stock body, but helluva of a setup for motor!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thats great !!! I can't believe this guy even has a CRX in the Cayman Islands. I went there on vacation a few years back and there was nothing but jeeps and suv's.

Oh, forgot to mention, the island is so small, it only takes about 25 minutes to get to the other side of the island !!!

Best Diving you could ever ask for !!!

Damn, that is the SHIT!! That intercooler looks so goddamn mean taking up the whole front bumper man. And look at how lucky you are, your CRX isn't only boosted, its right drive :lol: Time to go Soobie huntin huh?

Back