Cb7 Interior

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91_Accord_Ex

88_CRX_DX
Anyone out there know if a 93 4 door interior seats will fit into a 91 coupe? Obvisly the doors wont fit but i found some nice seats i would like to throw in my car and i just want to make sure they fit before i commit. THanks

Yeah i thought so too but i got no bites so far so i figured i might as well keep it and do the h23 swap. UNless you know someone who wants to buy it. BUt i heard that the coupe interior doent fit into the 4 door so i was wondering if there was a way the 4 door would fit in the coupe?

Well I think the seats should swap right in. I know you can put Prelude seats in Accords, both coupe and sedan versions. When they say you can't swap interiors between the coupe and the sedan I think they mean like the carpets, door panels, etc., all that stuff would be different because of the two vs. four door layout. Just the front seats though should swap right in.

Yeah but its a package deal for the front and back seats, The reason that the back seat wont fit from the coupe to the sedan is due to the bolsters. but idk if it will be the same issue vice versa

They look like they'll fit(rails look the same). If they don't, you can always swap the pans.

Back