cbs fined 1/2 million for Super boll flash

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I swear this country is run by a bunch of fucking pussies! Its a goddamn BOOB for christ sakes! <_<

i dont realy see how its cbs' fault. it was a live broadcast and they didnt know it was going to happen. if they should sue anyone it should be janet or justin or both IMO.

is it just me or did anyone else notice her nipples looked pale? when i saw it, i was wondering if that was really her nipple or if it was something covering it.

that bitch isn't even hot, heaven forbid the US public sees a breast.

you all should come to eastern europe where the women show their tits on the lakes and fucking is just like asking some bitch if she would like a drink at the bar.....yum

Originally posted by nfn15037@Sep 9 2004, 06:52 PM
I swear this country is run by a bunch of fucking pussies! Its a goddamn BOOB for christ sakes! <_<
[post=388199]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
the rest of the fuckin world doesnt seem to have any problems with titties being flashed all day on TV... but in this country we throw a fucking shit fit over .00001 seconds of a tittie being shown on TV from 50ft away
shit most people that were watchingthe superbowl didnt even notice it ... it was all the news channels playing it over and over and over and fucking over and taliking about it for the next 5+ months that brought attention to it

fucking morons

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Sep 9 2004, 03:41 PM-->
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/5936879/

Janet Jackson cost CBS 550,000 dollars for shwoing her ugly deformed breast on tv. lol

:owned:
[post=388118]Quoted post[/post]​

half million = 550,000?? :huh: :p

Originally posted by nfn15037@Sep 9 2004, 05:52 PM
[post=388199]Quoted post[/post]​

but it was a very ugly boob, I'm scarred for the rest of my life.

GSRCRXsi
@Sep 9 2004, 09:42 PM
i dont realy see how its cbs' fault. it was a live broadcast and they didnt know it was going to happen. if they should sue anyone it should be janet or justin or both IMO.
[post=388274]Quoted post[/post]​

Last I checked they used a 2 or 3 second delay on the MTV Music Awards and VMAs and shit. But that was for language, but yes... I do believe that CBS could have taken some sort of action to prevent such horrific pictures from appearing on my tv screen.

even so, it was no worse then lil kim's outfit on the vma's a couple lyears back.. she did have a gold think covering her nipple.. i'll see if i can find a like..

covering, vs outlining are two different things- and yes i know the dress thing you're talking about

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Sep 9 2004, 11:08 PM
is it just me or did anyone else notice her nipples looked pale? when i saw it, i was wondering if that was really her nipple or if it was something covering it.
[post=388303]Quoted post[/post]​

she had a piece of jewelery in the shape of a sun around the nipple. you could still see the nipple.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Sep 10 2004, 02:06 AM
Last I checked they used a 2 or 3 second delay on the MTV Music Awards and VMAs and shit. But that was for language, but yes... I do believe that CBS could have taken some sort of action to prevent such horrific pictures from appearing on my tv screen.
[post=388415]Quoted post[/post]​

2-3 seconds isnt enough time to blur out an image, i dont think 10 seconds would even be enough.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi+Sep 10 2004, 01:57 PM-->
revolution8k
@Sep 10 2004, 02:06 AM
[post=388415]Quoted post[/post]​

2-3 seconds isnt enough time to blur out an image, i dont think 10 seconds would even be enough.
[post=388647]Quoted post[/post]​

it would have been plenty of time to cut away to a commercial.

Back