CBS: Obama poll

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao:

wow.... the golden boy is getting annihilated
that shit will end up deleted... cant let a bunch of internet trolls pollute the poll and sully his image

results as of 3:25AM 4/21/2010
The Economy
A: 4.77%
B: 4.56%
C: 5.27%
D: 17.80%
F: 67.60%

Foreign Policy
A: 6.80%
B: 4.19%
C: 7.67%
D: 21.66%
F: 59.68%

Health Care
A: 7.14%
B: 3.01%
C: 2.87%
D: 8.31%
F: 78.67%

Afghanistan
A: 5.67%
B: 13.60%
C: 25.96%
D: 22.84%
F: 31.93%

Iraq
A: 5.79%
B: 10.08%
C: 24.39%
D: 23.77%
F: 35.96%

Threat of Terrorism
A: 6.63%
B: 4.92%
C: 9.74%
D: 21.19%
F: 57.52%

Energy and the Environment
A: 5.66%
B: 5.56%
C: 12.70%
D: 21.03%
F: 55.04%

Social Issues
A: 6.71%
B: 4.69%
C: 10.82%
D: 18.95%
F: 58.84%

Bipartisanship
A: 6.60%
B: 3.12%
C: 4.00%
D: 8.08%
F: 78.20%

Obama's Overall Job as President
A: 6.28%
B: 4.03%
C: 3.69%
D: 22.25%
F: 63.76%

Last edited:
Just voted, this might be good for the media. They often take ques from the public on setting the coverage agenda. Believe it or not there are things that media networks like more then liberals... they are called money and ratings

Just voted, this might be good for the media. They often take ques from the public on setting the coverage agenda. Believe it or not there are things that media networks like more then liberals... they are called money and ratings

If they liked ratings so much they would have changed their agenda awhile ago.

not necessarily, CBS is a large ship, the bigger the ship the slower she turns
Awesome sig.

I will admit, I don't watch anything with Obama or politics anymore. I enjoy the financial channels, but if they start talking that way, I'll switch to cartoons.

I will admit, I don't watch anything with Obama or politics anymore. I enjoy the financial channels, but if they start talking that way, I'll switch to cartoons.
Only problem with that is the tie between politics and the economy (financial). You should have a good understanding of all variables.

oh yeah..i forgot about voting and politics. IDK...obama aint so bad IMO. the country isnt any worse. hes better than the bushs were IMO. clinton was great i think. so he smoked pot and he liked to get laid by more than one woman. we all might like that second part :) i know some will prefer both. but i'll just let others vote since they never vote on really cool stuff. they eliminate smog laws and quit worrying about global warming. if thats on the ballot i'll vote

oh yeah..i forgot about voting and politics. IDK...obama aint so bad IMO. the country isnt any worse. hes better than the bushs were IMO. clinton was great i think. so he smoked pot and he liked to get laid by more than one woman. we all might like that second part :) i know some will prefer both. but i'll just let others vote since they never vote on really cool stuff. they eliminate smog laws and quit worrying about global warming. if thats on the ballot i'll vote
Your opinions interest me, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

Your opinions interest me, I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
wow :) i'm gettin a fan base huh? LOL maybe i should start a newsletter huh? or maybe run for president....imagine that...drifting around the white house grounds!! and the hell with global warming....we'll just send the environmentalists concerned with the issue to antartica. when we bring em back we'll see if they still want to stop global warming :) and no smog laws for any state. and we'll have an auto bahn from the money saved on environment laws and the damn EPA. we will go from coast to coast at speeds of 190 mph!! and support cross continent racing too on the auto bahn :) what you all think? yeah right huh LOL

front.jpg

Ya wtf man? Seriously? Greatness isn't about charisma, your hair, your hobbies, how many people like you, or your ability to weave words.

It is about having the cock to step up and do what you believe in and then tell everyone who doesn't like it to fuck off. Bush came close but became too much of a partisan pacifist towards the end.

Reagan = win
Teddy Roosevelt = win
Lincoln =win

Obama is a limp-dicked faggot who doesn't have the balls to sniff a wet pussy, let alone fuck it.

Ya wtf man? Seriously? Greatness isn't about charisma, your hair, your hobbies, how many people like you, or your ability to weave words.

It is about having the cock to step up and do what you believe in and then tell everyone who doesn't like it to fuck off. Bush came close but became too much of a partisan pacifist towards the end.

Reagan = win
Teddy Roosevelt = win
Lincoln =win

Obama is a limp-dicked faggot who doesn't have the balls to sniff a wet pussy, let alone fuck it.
you again? LOL being that your title still says needs a job you should run for president :) i'll nominate your HAHA so who should our next president be? whens this one out again?

Ya the political landscape has turned into such a dick measuring contest that no one from either party has the balls to step up and do it right.

Ya the political landscape has turned into such a dick measuring contest that no one from either party has the balls to step up and do it right.
yeah we should just do away with parties in politics huh? and lose all the crappy issues such as the environment stuff. and parole in states. and stop helping other countries when they have disasters...for real WTF? hatie shakes torubble and we go runing to help them. we werent runing to new orleans when they were drowning and having human flights without aircraft!! but hatie is a place where we dont let them come to the us like theyre a stste and they have to stay in their little part of the world but when their buildings fall we're right there. i'm al hfor helping people but lets help ourselves before we help others. i dont see them giving us money to fix our econoic condition. but someone has to step up huh. what did they tell us in school? just say no, i think :)

yeah we should just do away with parties in politics huh? and lose all the crappy issues such as the environment stuff. and parole in states. and stop helping other countries when they have disasters...for real WTF? hatie shakes torubble and we go runing to help them. we werent runing to new orleans when they were drowning and having human flights without aircraft!! but hatie is a place where we dont let them come to the us like theyre a stste and they have to stay in their little part of the world but when their buildings fall we're right there. i'm al hfor helping people but lets help ourselves before we help others. i dont see them giving us money to fix our econoic condition. but someone has to step up huh. what did they tell us in school? just say no, i think :)

Because interweb can not relay tone, I can not tell if you are joking...

Back