cc-fab manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vanillakilla

does anybody have experience with manifolds from cc-fab.net I'm looking at the ramhorn and it looks like a good deal (hell of a lot better than 1200 bucks for a full-race one) but have never heard anything about the company and the quality of their products

Josh (aka Hot-Rex on here) makes 'em.
a lot of people have bought them and so far i haven't heard any complaints. hes a good guy.... lives 3 min from me.

I pm'ed him about making me one for an h series but he never got back to me. Other than that they seem to be real good quality mani's for a reasonable price.

just got mine on saturday.for the price i payed i have no complaints. i bought the "chuck norris" mini ram. maybe i post pics later

i ordered one for my hatch before it got stolen, still havent gotten it yet

hes a hard guy to get ahold of but cant beat the price

i just hope he gets back to me soon/ or i get it soon/ or i get a refund soon

its been a while :cry:

im in no way accusing him of scamming me but im hurtin for cash since the insurance co is screwing me for my car and i just lost my one job and my new one sucks ass lol

so if you see this hotrex get back to me man!!!!!

haha speedy, yours is on deck. youll have it soon.

btw, i just got a bunch of new goodies that will improve the quality of my collectors and manifolds dramatically, all for the same low low price.

y0 hotrex is mad busy . . . he has 90485905948 orders every 5 minutes and he has to make ALL the mani's himself. :ph34r:

Well, maybe hes not THAT busy but you get the idea.

CC-Fab FTW!!@12!212@@!!!!

i have seen 4 of his manny's that look really good!!!!! i am awaitein to see cory's new many the upside down one i seen then on th einternet but i wanna see it in person!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
i ordered one for my hatch before it got stolen, still havent gotten it yet

hes a hard guy to get ahold of but cant beat the price

i just hope he gets back to me soon/ or i get it soon/ or i get a refund soon

its been a while :cry:

im in no way accusing him of scamming me but im hurtin for cash since the insurance co is screwing me for my car and i just lost my one job and my new one sucks ass lol

so if you see this hotrex get back to me man!!!!!

yeah he is a hard guy to get a hold of so hotrex if you see this msg can you reply back with the status of my order!!!!

Back