cc-fab manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
damn right, id rather have a refund of my 195, but if he just wants to send a manifold i dont really care. i just need something!!!!!!

i ordered the manifold in december, when i still had a car.

I dont see why he would rather send a mani, since i know he has back orders, so just refund my 195 to my paypal kyle_hartung@hotmail.com and everything is cool

I mean, i did order it in december, i understand hes busy but not this busy to not even contact me with what he's doing :confused:

yeah hotrex is a pretty busy guy, he contacted me a few times and im still waiting for my refund too..i should be getting it soon according to hotrex

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
still no word............. i dont mind waiting if im kept up to speed with whats up, but i dont like not hearing anything for weeks

no one listened when i said they were a shotty business, he fucked me on a customer, not money. not enough man power to keep up with demand, and they arent honest about it, they just keep making false promises, and have friends come on ehre and back them up!

they? whos they? hes fucking one person. shotty? please hes sold over 150 manifolds and only a few complaints. and what do you mean he fucked you on a customer?

one man show guys, im doing my absoulte best, to get caught up with eveyone.

those who are getting a refund, it should be anytime, all my cash is tied up in my paypal account which was so nicely frozen because paypal thinks im high risk and some sort of drug dealer,. ive been jumping thru hoops fo r2 weeks trying to get my money back.

its cool man, never accusing of anything, just wanted to hear some updates, Just let me know whenever you can send it through

I heard off all the personal shit going down with cc-fab on honda-tech (sorry to hear)

His site is down is he quiting and just finishing the orders he has now, or is he just shuting down temp. so he could get caught up?

Would like to know, becuase if I will still be willing to buy as long as every one else gets thier refund or manis.

Good luck slaving away :p

I know some people on here know him personally so please tell him to stop dicking me around.... i ordered my mani in DECEMBER, my car was stolen in january, i told him either send a mani/refund just let me know, he told me about 5 times my mani was shipped. Recently he said i should get my refund any day and now i just have stopped hearing from him.

Ive seen how he eventually does refund or send a mani, but i think ive been patient enough and now im pissed. I never badmouthed once during this whole ordeal but I think i honestly deserve to know wtf is up.

Quoted post[/post]]
I know some people on here know him personally so please tell him to stop dicking me around.... i ordered my mani in DECEMBER, my car was stolen in january, i told him either send a mani/refund just let me know, he told me about 5 times my mani was shipped. Recently he said i should get my refund any day and now i just have stopped hearing from him.

Ive seen how he eventually does refund or send a mani, but i think ive been patient enough and now im pissed. I never badmouthed once during this whole ordeal but I think i honestly deserve to know wtf is up.

Yeah I know how you feel speedracer. I am in the same situation as you are in :mad:

hoping to have you both refunded by tomorrow or tuesday the latest. im having some serious issues with paypal holding 4 grand on me so please bear with me. id love to refund you right now if i could

also speedracer, im half done with your log manifold.

and it looks sexy. soon guys soon. im going nto be back, on top of the game and making every other manfifold fabber within my range wish they were working for cc-fab.:eek:

also speedracer, im half done with your log manifold.

and it looks sexy. soon guys soon. im going nto be back, on top of the game and making every other manfifold fabber within my range wish they were working for cc-fab.:eek:
hey douchebag, can you fucking read???

why THE FUCK would he still want the fucking manifold if his car was stolen?
man up and send him back his fucking money already...
half done 6 fuckings months later?
you're a douchebag and a half and i really hope someone comes to CT to stomp the shit out of you...
if you had my money for 6 months and kept dicking me around i would be taking that drive...

on top of the game and making every other manfifold fabber within my range wish they were working for cc-fab.:eek:
yea, i'm sure your employees would understand not getting paid for 6 months while you jerk them around and tell them, the check is written, the check is in the mail, oh i'll write the check this week... yea its in the mail...

you're an asshole to take kids money and then dick off like that...

Back