cc-fab manifolds

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i will never understand why DIY people take on more work than they can handle.

its one thing to take on more work, but if you do and realize you're in over your head then at least take the responsibility for your mistake and fix it...

i can't stand people why don't come clean, and just keep lying to try and cover their own ass

CC-Fab, your rep is completely FUCKED, i personally will never order a manifold from you and I will make sure if anyone asks about your rep that I give them the straight truth... or just point them to this thread, i think it says everything someone would need to know to make an educated decision before dropping 200 bucks on some shady ass guy...

probably because he got a new car and changed his order. so i made him anew log manifodl for his new car. way to understand the circumstance and make yoursefl look dumb formby. congrats.

if you call someone hitting a severely rough point in life from circumstances beyonf their control shady, then yep, thats me.

not coming clean, you have to be kidding me. i built over 40 manifolds the last 2 months making this whole situation right. i am not behind any longer.

cant say the same for others such as one-fab ect bt they dont catch shit now do they.

you guys can sday whatever you like about me, but the fact is, i had some shit happen , i got behind, i worked my ass off to make it right. now im there. whats so shady about that,.

TurboMirage said:
i will never understand why DIY people take on more work than they can handle.

yet you were all mad the day he told you he did not want to take on making traction bars for your car. he told you he had enough to work on.

ccfab said:
not coming clean, you have to be kidding me. i built over 40 manifolds the last 2 months making this whole situation right. i am not behind any longer.

cant say the same for others such as one-fab ect bt they dont catch shit now do they.

you guys can sday whatever you like about me, but the fact is, i had some shit happen , i got behind, i worked my ass off to make it right. now im there. whats so shady about that,.

03-01-2006, 04:29 PM
hotrex said:
haha speedy, yours is on deck. youll have it soon.

btw, i just got a bunch of new goodies that will improve the quality of my collectors and manifolds dramatically, all for the same low low price.

i'd like you to notice your post date...
now why don't you tell me whats shady about that?
it is 3 months later, and 6 months after he ordered...

lets see what speedy says in a week or 2 and see if you're getting your shit together...

ccfab said:
. way to understand the circumstance and make yoursefl look dumb formby. congrats..

whatever

ive been minding my own business, but you are out of line...this shouldve been taken care of 3-5 months ago....

man up, refund $$$, and say sorry ....then WE might all think about buying your product [because they are good for the money]

but you need to learn from this and not take on work you cant do in 2-3 weeks...PERIOD

word of mouth is what gets a business going

word of mouth is what gets a business going
or what shuts it down

1 happy customer will tell 3 people
1 unhappy customer will tell 10 people
and 1 pissed off customer will tell the whole internet

If he's working on it, let him finish his stuff and get his customers their stuff or their refund. You've already bashed him enough, get over it. unless you personally are missing a manifold or a refund, keep yourself from being an e-thug and making useless posts. Besides, people on here know where he lives, and could obviously go ring some bells if they had to, but obviously they either sympathize with cc-fab/hotrex's situation, or are just staying out of it. It looks like the guy has got his stuff together, leave the complaining to the people who actually have something to complain about. Let's not turn this thread into a childish namecalling battle.

amen for that. as of yesterday everyone is taken care of, im taking a month to set up my new shop make some stock then we will be having a pretty good sale to show we are sorry this even ever happened.

its all good.

cool. I might be needing a mini ram for a budget turbo setup I'm starting at the end of this summer. Let us know when your shop is ready, I'd like to see you get a few customers back if your product is as good as everyone says. hard times suck for all of us, that's why they're called hard times.

yeah the product is top notch these days same low price.

agreed, that is why they are called hard times

erebunicrx said:
yet you were all mad the day he told you he did not want to take on making traction bars for your car. he told you he had enough to work on.

not exactly. he was more worried he would prototype a part that he wouldnt sell.

doesn't matter though. someone else already jumped that bandwagon. 93-01 mirages all share the same subframe except for minor clearance issues that can be solved by moving the ends out toward the shock a bit more. not only that, but lining up the bars on a 7g (02-05) just require an inch more adjustment out.

also, i might need a 1.5dohc turbo manifold eventually.
oh, wait. i just bought mine own welder. oops!

Last edited:
wow i go on vaca and theres lots of activity

and yes i did change my order, i had ordered a bseries log back in the day, then wanted a refund when my car got stolen. Then this paypal problem came along and i just figured id rather have him make me a dseries log than wait for a refund.

CoreyR on HT has been keeping me up to date with what was going on and told me it should have been shipped out either yesterday or today.

Thanks again josh for changing my order, just let me know when you get a tracking number

I PM'd the dude asking how much and how available a manifold was for my car, he never got back :( OH WELL, went with something else already. I hope this isnt your day job (rolls eyes)

Turbo&Auto said:
I PM'd the dude asking how much and how available a manifold was for my car, he never got back :( OH WELL, went with something else already. I hope this isnt your day job (rolls eyes)

lol he probaly made 2 times what you make and in half a year.

Thats a good excuse to turn business away and to treat the people that already paid like shit right? :rolleyes: :confused:

Last edited:
:werd:

40 manifolds in 2 months with an average price of 200 = 8K or 4K a month, and these were orders that were backed up for the last 6 months... less materials?

yea, i'm thinking if he was making that much cheddar he wouldn't mess up his business and reputation...

hope this isnt my day job? i was pocketing 10k a month after expenses before this crap happened, with the new shop and my 2 new guys and increased quality for the same price. im sure ill have no problem being successful. thanks for your concern though

i didnt mess it up. i never intended for anything that happened to me . sometimes people hit a rough patch in their life, unfortunatel yi did i manned up, i took care of everything despite all the haters like you guys, and am now ready to regain my momentum.

i coulda tucked my tail between my legs and ran, but im sure as hell not doing that,.

Back