CCFab came thru???? WTF??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
SO, I get a call from Corey last night, my manifold will be here today :D I will post pics and a definate on it if it shows up......

i makes my teeth hurt to hear that name for some reason...

huh

UPS just came.....NO MANIFOLD. I'm not sure how he shipped it, he has 2 other chances today. USPS or Fedex. I'll keep y'all posted......

DHL already came, we barely get anything from them.

i don't think you'll see it today if he called you last night that it went out. even over-night, a call at night means it won't even begin shipping till today...

good deal though. keep us posted.

did you ask him for a tracking number??

i don't think he'd call out of the blue to tell you he shipped it when he didn't...

have you contacted him recently?

He called me last night and told me it already shippped. He said they told him it would be here today, thats all I have to go by right now. I didnt ask for the tracking number, I was a lil excited and shocked....

if they told him it'd be here a certain day that wouldnt be USPS, they dont tell you shit.. sounds like its gonna be Fedex if it wasnt UPS or DHL

Just got the Fedex Ground shipments, nothing there either. 1 last chance, the least likely too.....USPS.

well, if it is USPS it wouldnt be there today if shipped yesterday.. takes a couple of days with them

HOLY SHIT!!!!

Its here......its rly here.....

f22manifold.jpg

f22manifold1.jpg

f22manifold2.jpg

f22manifold3.jpg

The turbo inlet needs a lil grinding as you can see in the pic but otherwise the manifold is A+++. The welds are VERY nice. Excellent work Corey if you read this!!! :D

:thumbsup:
could this be a sign?
i'd like to hear more good news from ccfab, now that i think the bad apple has been trimmed, or so i heard?

how long did it take?

i don't care if it was pure platinum with no welds, i would still be pissed it took so long.

Corey is all setup now, he has all his own tools. I cant speak for the future but it seems brighter already :)

Back