CCFab came thru???? WTF??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lol: DHL. It was next door. That happens all the time, thats why I usually make sure I get the tracking info. BUT like I said, I was fuckin excited!!! The car will be back very soon now......

i don't care if it was pure platinum with no welds, i would still be pissed it took so long.
pissed sure... but there's gotta be a big sigh of relief that you actually received something in exchange for however much money you shelled out...
if it weren't for the bad business partner i'd be pissed too, but it looks like corey is stepping up and handling things for which he prob never did and never will see the money for...

I'm rly just glad he came thru. He could've easily fucked me and gotten away with it. I paid Josh, not CCfab so there was no REAL receipt with him or CC Fab. BUT, he took care of the situation and did everything he said he would. I can't complain AT ALL about the service from Corey. I was getting a lil nervous but he rly pulled thru.

I paid almost 250 for those curious, in August.....

true story.....

The original was a ramhorn, that was almost ready to ship. THen it didnt fit?? :lol: Then we went mini-ram, that was almost done too. THEN it didnt fit either???? Then the mess went down, now I have a log.

The only other Ramhorn I see out there is from Spoolin, its 700+ for my car :(

I was going to do the F22 bottom with the H23 head. The more I read though the more I think its a waste. I think I will just use the h23 intake manifold and the 70mm throttle body I bought for it. I rly need to stop spending so much money on cars......:p

i feel you there
cars = $$$ unfortunately
pssttt - you're growing up
lol
family > cars
yet some people never learn this

i would go with the tried and true F22 bottom end with an F22 vtec head
i would imagine the F22 vtec head will flow comparable to the H23
but i'm just pulling that out of my ass

:lol: DHL. It was next door. That happens all the time, thats why I usually make sure I get the tracking info. BUT like I said, I was fuckin excited!!! The car will be back very soon now......
All my shit goes to Yale Rd S, even though my address clearly says Yale Rd. N. At the moment I think a t-shirt is sitting in those fuckers house. I can't wait until I move to my new house in a few days.

Back