CCFab still not working smoothly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
I rly didt want to make this post. I've been keeping my mouth shut in hopes that Josh would get his shit together but he hasnt. I ordered a manifold in AUGUST, gave my deposit, and still havent received it. I originally ordered a ramhorn, he had a test vehicle and said he was working on it for a lil while. No prob there at all. After a few weeks of no word or anything I call him up, OH the ramhorn wont fit. I say alright what CAN we do, he says min-ram. No prob there either, he says he'll have it done in a few days. This was before Xmas. After a few weeks of no calls or anything again I call him back, he tells me again that he cant get it to fit. I told him at this point I would be stuck with a cast log, just make me something! He said no prob again, I'll bang it right out and have it shipped in 2 days. Again, I received NOTHING. Its been over 3 weeks since I talked to him last. I keep calling, he NEVER picks up. I tried to PM CoreyR, he doesnt write back either. I keep trying to call both Josh and Corey, neither EVER pick up, call back or PM. I've had it. 5 months is WAY too fucking long for a manifold.

What are you going to do here CCFab guys :confused: :confused: :confused:

i've heard nothing but bad things about him since i've been here..

poor business practices and false promises is what i've read around the honda forums. Are they in New England? road trip to find some answers? :p

fuck that i would drive across country and fuck some shit up.

maybe i could take a drive to CrapCrapFab.

I know where its at and its a pretty short trip for me. I've been more then patient with him and still have been VERY calm on the phone. He has no reason to dick me around like this.

he would have my $$$ if he would have the stuff made already. they make good stuff

the manifolds should be made before selling. specially if its only a couple people

The worst part was he told me originally that he had the flange there and could have it done within a week. Obviously we're not even close to that date. There was a few times each design of manifold was in the "finishing" stage, what happened to the 3 almost finished manifolds?

or ate them... :shrug2:

option 1. he lied and they weren't nearly done
option 2. he fucked you and sold them to someone else

either way its BAD business

I don't understand why people are sill buying from him/them. He has such a bad rap when it comes to time frames or people even getting their shit. I've heard nothing but good things about thier quality, but i've heard nothing but bad things when it comes to customer service.

Honestly, B vouches for him so see if he can help you out.

I talked to him about it and its rly not his place. I was just venting to him a lil to keep it from being public. Its his neighbor and friend too, he would be in a weird situation there.

found this on honda-tech, i hope you get your money back soon

3:04 PM 2/5/2007
Here us my review about there stuff
I bought it in March of 06 and received some of it in September. The mani was OK but nothing else fit. I sent all the shit back and after another month and ahalf of waiting I get it back and the Down pipe still did not fit. I dealt with Josh and Corey. ALthough Corey appeared to try to correct the situation nothing really materialized and I had to pay shipping for all the shit. SO was it worth it, NO I could have spent my money elsewhere with less headache.

Oh, and I got my stuff after I threatened and actually got my money back through my credit card and Josh's paypal got locked.
I don't know what the deal was with these guys, still don't know. I wish them well, but the bullshit needs to stop.
My manifold needed to get milled and I had my machine shop clean up the collector.
My car is put together my def not what I planned. I spent a shit load of money to get what I could have gotten by buying a peakboost Kit. I wish them luck and hopefully they can get their shit together. My manifold is on my signature so if you want check it out. I order the mani, downpipe, dump tube, intercooler piping. I painted the piping black but I had to cut it to fit (no biggie).
I rate my experience with them a 1 out of 10, I did not get scammed but the service was horrible, the quality was OK. When I asked about fixing my Down pipe for the 2nd time Josh says"it has a flex pipe it is supposed to f-ing flex" great customer service. Juan

Back