CCFab still not working smoothly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you should send a link to this thread to those guys
see if they want to explain

No point really. If he actually logs on he will see the thread about his shop still not working smoothly. When I originally tried to get ahold of him he never PM'd back. I made a thread with the CCfab name in it, BINGO, he was in there. If he comes on, I'm sure he will have something to say.

When I checked Corey's membership he hadnt logged on in a month or so.

Edit: Josh hasnt logged on since October and Corey since Jan21.

i sent the link to this thread to josh last night on IM. he was away and i haven't heard back from him.

this pisses me off more than many probably think... i just don't understand it i guess.
josh and corey and both good dudes. hell, i sold my hatch to corey on 80% credit. took 1000 down, and he paid me 500 a month for the next couple of months. on time, no problems. i needed it gone, he wasn interested but didn't have the full cash. I took his word on it, and it worked out fine.
josh, i've had breakfast with countless times, and in the summer we shoot the shit over coffee often.

if they don't make good on this shortly, i will out of pocket get you your money back and make the 250 my problem to get back from them.

i realize they are busy, and its a sort-of custom one-off part... but if they can't make it, return your damn money. its not that big of a deal.

this will be resolved shortly, one way or another.

wow B, you're the man.. not many people would put up the cash and make it their problem.. but i'm sure its not a problem for you, since you seem to be friends with them

I'm not worried about the loot, although the offer is outstanding man. Youre a good guy B :) It rly isnt your prob, you didnt push me to buy from them, I chose to give it a shot on my own.

that really sucks man... I went through the same deal

bought a bseries log w/external gate in nov 05(around then), pretty basic, i figure 3 weeks would be a fair time to wait for the cheap ass price, but no such luck.... I again was very calm and very very patient, I finally got fed up and just decided to go on the refund list once my car got stolen months after i bought the mani and i no longer had a need for it anyway.

But his paypal was on freeze or something so i just said send me a mani, dseries didnt matter and ill just sell it myself. That took some time for a response but corey stepped up and helped me out, once the process actually got rolling it took like two weeks tops to get it. It was made well and i sold it for a lil profit on ebay. I ended up finally getting a manifold sometime in the summer, so i waited around 6 months or so....

Nice guys, good product for the price, but just have to work on that customer service aspect a little bit more. If the business was prompt and forward, they would have no problems cutting into the big guys sales, along with taking some market from those crappy china made mani's. but once you get a rep like this its hard to shake...

A guy walks into a crowded bar and sees the only seat free is next to a very sad looking guy at a table by the window, he orders a drink and walks over and asks the guy if he can join him.
After about ten minutes of silence he decides to ask the guy why he is so miserable, the guy sadly looks out the window and says "See that house over there? I built that from scratch all on my own ! Do you think they call me John the builder ? No !"
He continues, "See that beautiful old-timer there on the driveway? I rescued that from the scrap yard and restored all on my own ! Do you think they call me John the mechanic ? No !"
Now looking even sadder he says "do see that lovely garden over there ? I planted every tree and every flower myself ! Do you think they call be John the gardener ? No !"

"Aye, But you fuck one sheep.."

yea, my bf had the same problem... we got the manifold finally after buying another one... so we sold it. lol

i sent the link to this thread to josh last night on IM. he was away and i haven't heard back from him.

this pisses me off more than many probably think... i just don't understand it i guess.
josh and corey and both good dudes. hell, i sold my hatch to corey on 80% credit. took 1000 down, and he paid me 500 a month for the next couple of months. on time, no problems. i needed it gone, he wasn interested but didn't have the full cash. I took his word on it, and it worked out fine.
josh, i've had breakfast with countless times, and in the summer we shoot the shit over coffee often.

if they don't make good on this shortly, i will out of pocket get you your money back and make the 250 my problem to get back from them.

i realize they are busy, and its a sort-of custom one-off part... but if they can't make it, return your damn money. its not that big of a deal.

this will be resolved shortly, one way or another.

Thats really not teaching the guys that own the business anything. It saying to them, oh, I got more time to pay this back now...Its a nice gesture but in all honesty, its not your place to step in and do that.

If it was YOUR business its a completely different story....

I'd call the BBB (if they are even a licensed shop).

Well, as I was told... CCFab doesn't even really do anything as a 'business' anymore. He refunded a lot of people their money and didn't complete orders because of the problems. I dunno, B. I'd say let them handle their own issues and be 'men' that way. If I had had the same problems, I'd have to eat it as a business owner.

fuck that i would drive across country and fuck some shit up.

maybe i could take a drive to CrapCrapFab.

if you showed up at my shop i would laugh at you.

at any rate i will say something to corey about this. i know he does not go on to the internet much any more. i was at there shop friday night and i did see a f series log manifold on there board of todo list wich has not been on there too long. under it it said "turbo and auto from hs do asap." it takes about 3-4 hrs to make a log manifold so im not sure why this was not done yet. funny though i know for a fact they did borrow someones car for months to use a s a mock up car.

Last edited:
Back