CCFab still not working smoothly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

go ahead and laugh. just another reminder why i dont let anyone work on or make parts for my car. god forbid if im going to be waiting on some shop to make something for me :) ill make it myself now since ive got whatever fab tools i need to do it.

everytime someone does work to my car besides me it breaks. last weekend was a prime example. i wont get into it, but ive been stuck at home for 2 days because of it.

at any rate i will say something to corey about this. i know he does not go on to the internet much any more. i was at there shop friday night and i did see a f series log manifold on there board of todo list wich has not been on there too long. under it it said "turbo and auto from hs do asap." it takes about 3-4 hrs to make a log manifold so im not sure why this was not done yet. funny though i know for a fact they did borrow someones car for months to use a s a mock up car.
so what's the deal with them though? do they just have too much work? do they just get lazy and skip a day of work? i'm just curious since so many people seem to have the same problem. Maybe they can have someone keep tabs on their orders or something instead of them 2 doing everything because they obviously can't handle it from a business point of view.

Chris - I'm with ya... but not everyone can make 'quality' parts that fast... I'll wait 3 weeks for a head to come back from a machine shop... but that's because the guy's been doing race heads for 30 years... and a CNC machine is a lot of money... when it comes to metal fab I know I suck... so, yea... lol

so what's the deal with them though? do they just have too much work? do they just get lazy and skip a day of work? i'm just curious since so many people seem to have the same problem. Maybe they can have someone keep tabs on their orders or something instead of them 2 doing everything because they obviously can't handle it from a business point of view.

my best guess is that auto sent the money to josh himself. corey does all the orders himself. so josh got the money and maybe gave to coreyor spent it idk. but corey did not get the order im sure of that. thats the only problem. corey you oder from there site or through corey then there no problem and there has not been a problem that i am aware of yet where theny went through the site or him. they do get a lot of bussiness local installss and shit. there fab is not easily matched es for the price now. in the past it was subpar but now it seems like there up with the best of them espcially if you come down to there shop and have everything made on your car.

my best guess is that auto sent the money to josh himself. corey does all the orders himself. so josh got the money and maybe gave to coreyor spent it idk. but corey did not get the order im sure of that. thats the only problem. corey you oder from there site or through corey then there no problem and there has not been a problem that i am aware of yet where theny went through the site or him. they do get a lot of bussiness local installss and shit. there fab is not easily matched es for the price now. in the past it was subpar but now it seems like there up with the best of them espcially if you come down to there shop and have everything made on your car.
then i say josh should not be able to take an order or receive customer payments lol because it seems like the business side of him just doesn't give a shit. That's good to hear that they are trying to make things right though.

Dale: Please keep in mind that I called Corey and left messages(he actually has a voicemail), he NEVER called me back or anything. That and you said yourself its on the board in the shop, no reason it shouldnt be done :roll:

oh right i agree 100%. but it just recently showed up on there board well atleast a week now. i heard through the grape vine though that corey and josh are no longer together. should be interesting to see how this pans out.

I would be patient and understanding if either would just call and tell me the deal. I have dealt with setbacks as I call him and he says (fill in reason), can't do the manifold. And I was more then patient with him and have been the whole time. He never called me when the ramhorn wasnt going to work out. I called weeks later and then he tells me. Then we decide on a mini-ram and that was supposedly in the finish welding stage. Then I call up weeks later again and it wont fit :lol: I told him to just build me something. Weeks go by again, now he wont answer the phone.....

If you have a problem just call me up, you KNOW my number. If you're having THAT big of issues, fine I understand, give me a refund and it will be over.

well the word is your going to have to get in touch with corey. you have his number just try again is all i can say.

until he gets his money back the saga continues

these guys have been nothing but headaches
i don't like to shit on people businesses, especially when they're trying to help the honda fans, but when they turn into the scammers that everyone else needs to look out for...
their shit is over

well "they" is wrong and they have never scammed i dont know where everyone gets that?? people have always gotten there shit just took alottt longer then it should have.

thats only 1 person out of 5000. like i said though its over. josh is done

well, its too late already.. their name is spread like shit all over the internet.. and all of it stinks

I really dont want a log. I was settling just to get somethin. The ramhorn from spoolin is 700 though......I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point.

Back