CCFab still not working smoothly

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OK, Corey called me last night and we talked for a bit. Josh bailed or was thrown out and took all of his shit as well as most of Corey's too. He's going to be buying new equipment and then he will finish the log that was started. I'm going to use it for now since the Spoolin mani plus Jet coating is going to be about 1K :( I need to save a lil to buy that, been working on airbag money for the matrix.

I told him if it takes him more then like 2 weeks to just give me a courtesy call and tell me whats up. I just want to be aware of whats going on and I'll be happy :)

OK, Corey called me last night and we talked for a bit. Josh bailed or was thrown out and took all of his shit as well as most of Corey's too. He's going to be buying new equipment and then he will finish the log that was started. I'm going to use it for now since the Spoolin mani plus Jet coating is going to be about 1K :( I need to save a lil to buy that, been working on airbag money for the matrix.

I told him if it takes him more then like 2 weeks to just give me a courtesy call and tell me whats up. I just want to be aware of whats going on and I'll be happy :)

nice

He's going to be buying new equipment and then he will finish the log that was started.

Not to be a dick, but if I originally paid for a ramhorn manifold, and had to wait 7 months to get ANYTHING, and put up with all that shit, I wouldn't settle for a log manifold.

Maybe that's just me.

I'm just happy I'm getting something cause even that seems like a large task with these guys.

Not to be a dick, but if I originally paid for a ramhorn manifold, and had to wait 7 months to get ANYTHING, and put up with all that shit, I wouldn't settle for a log manifold.

Maybe that's just me.

damn that sucks.

IM glad i didnt get mine from him.
AFI ftw.

Back