Ccna Exam

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
Has anyone here taken the Cisco Certificated exam. I will have to take it at the end of June and im pretty scared about it :ph34r: How long do you figure i should study and any certain areas? Thanks.

yeah i took it on tuesday and scored a 450 out of apossible 900 or somthin the test is a real bitch definetly make sure you know your shit before spending the money gonna wait till july to take it again and hopefully ill pass GooD LuCk! youll need it!

Is there information on the bar from all FOUR semesters? Are there alot of IP addressing problems and access lists? I have some trouble with these. What do you have to score to pass out of 900?

I have no clue on the bar since I am not going to law school. Took a nasty 4thousand level course in Business Law and that shit was a bitch. I am taking the GMAT very soon.

Milan

WHOA, I'm studying like mad for the CCNA. Taking it next week.

You have to get a 849 or higher out of 1000 to pass. 3 eSims which are cake and the rest are multiple choice/multiple answer. I definately recommend the 640-607 book and the 607 Flash Card set. That's what I'm using to study, along with some $100 software, and 2 other kids in my class used those and passed the CCNA with scores in the 900's.

There will be plenty of subnetting questions no matter what, but it's so easy. Just write everything in binary, do the simple ANDing operations, and you're set. ACL's are that simple too. Usually the questions are will this application/ip address be able to access this server/router, etc. The eSims are usually an interface shutdown administratively, no clockrate, or incorrect ip's/subnets on the interfaces.

CCNA is just the beginning. Then CCNP, and maybe CCIE. Ugh.. that's a hard test. Only 10% off all people who ever take it pass.

Thanks proweler, this will truely help me. I dont know how far i plan on going with network like CCNP, etc. If i just get my CCNA, then take a few classes in college, im hoping i can find a job as a network administator or something easy like that and make 50-60k easy - hopefully more. :) We'll see how it goes...

Originally posted by dveit@May 31 2003, 10:39 AM
Thanks proweler, this will truely help me. I dont know how far i plan on going with network like CCNP, etc. If i just get my CCNA, then take a few classes in college, im hoping i can find a job as a network administator or something easy like that and make 50-60k easy - hopefully more. :) We'll see how it goes...

That's exactly what I plan on doing.

Even B has a decent job and no certifications at all :lol:

Hit me on AIM if you have some more questions.

Back