CD player need to fit in a dbl din

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D Thomas

Iv got a 89 civic hatch back
I got a 7"in touch screen CD player the olney problem is it's olney a single din and it can't be modded or elce it will cut in to coin tray and cig lighter.

Any one got any tips or like parts....???

Sawzall.jpg

Do you really need a touch-screen head unit in your EF? My guess is that the shit will be stolen within a week or so...

I will tell you this, that coin tray ect thing in most Hondas takes the place of a pocket. You will have to remove the tray and or any other pockets to open the space up in order to install a double din radio. This is how most installers have done it for years. Special kits for Hondas are just really not necessary. A little file or small coping saw will be all you need to shave in the inner corners of most any Honda, especially the 80's thru 90's.

Thanks for the suggestions but my friend told me about a place that goes car en fiber work in town that does the work for cheap so iv got ideas for a custom peace to pute in there if I get to lazy yeah sowzall will work :p

Do you really need a touch-screen head unit in your EF? My guess is that the shit will be stolen within a week or so...

Haha lololol I live in ND things like that docent really happen where I'm from I shouldn't say never happens nut it's not likely but the olney reson I'm going to pute it in cause I Bautista it off a friend that was despret for money so 400 dollar cd player I got for 115 and I haven't sold it so.....

Back