CDC warns of Zombie Apocalypse

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They conveniently omitted firearms and ammunition.

I think the CDC wants to thin the population via zombie outbreak.

I fucking hope it happens. lol This planet needs a spanish flu or some other zombie epidemic to ctrl + alt + del itself.

zombie apocalypse would be the best just because you would be forced to get med-evil on them once the ammo ran out.Personally a weighted baseball bat would be my main stay once i ran out of rounds for the .308

zombie apocalypse would be the best just because you would be forced to get med-evil on them once the ammo ran out.Personally a weighted baseball bat would be my main stay once i ran out of rounds for the .308

i think i'll stick with a hatchet, ax, or a machete, they remove heads and limbs faster than a blunt ass bat.

invisibledemon said:
i think i'll stick with a hatchet, ax, or a machete, they remove heads and limbs faster than a blunt ass bat.

Bats don't get stuck in a shoulder, nor do they lose their edge.

more uses than a baseball bat

crowbar.jpg

:lmao: found this when i was looking for a pic

crowbar_the_fucker0.jpg

Bats don't get stuck in a shoulder, nor do they lose their edge.

yeah, but bats probably wont be taking that head off or doing much useful damage to a creature that probably doesnt feel pain since their nervous system has been dead, and probably doesnt lose consciousness considering they are dead.

i would rather my ax get stuck in their shoulder and hindering them greatly than hitting them with a bat to find out how ineffective it is.

Typically all you have to do to incapacitate a zombie is damage the brain stem, or cause significant brain trauma. Technically a bat could do the job, but it might take more than one swing which I would not want to be in melee range for the duration of.

give me a .22, ammo is in easy supply and found just about anywhere.....plus whatever zombie was military and wearing a kevlar i will still have a side arm .45

Fire won't burn the bodies fast enough. Eventually they would pile up and extinguish the fire.

Back