Cedar Point

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92stoccord

Big Member
Anyone been? Going in the morning, try to make it an annual ritual, as do most Ohioans, but with the amplitude of face meltage going on, I figured theres been a few out of staters.

I haven't been since 7th grade... so yeah, same as B, it's been 15 years. My brother however took last tues-thurs off and took his wife/kids.

used to go every summer till about 15 years ago. It's about a 2 hr drive from home.

I just refuse to wait in a line for 2 or 3 hours for a ride anymore.

Never been. Only been to Six Flags and Kings Island. Oh and a few out of state places as well.

I went this year. I love the place. The Magnum is my favorite ride, with the Millenium Force as a close second. I've been to plenty of other places and they don't compare.

I go every summer. I had season passes the last two summers but opted not to get them this year. Haven't been yet, but plan on going soon...

Rode the Mean Streak, love the wooden ones, Maverick, that thing still surprises me. Fun as hell. Magnum is pretty fun, it's like the spirit of a woody with the smoothness of a steel. Millennium Force was shut down when I went to ride it, which sucked, that's my favorite. Top Thrill Dragster had a half hour wait, so we stuck it out for front row. Fucking awesome. There were bugs spattered all over the head rests all around where peoples heads sit. There was a large group of Amish that were riding it too, which was hilarious, I really wanted to see a bonnet come off.

Wow only a half hour wait for the dragster? The only thing I haven't been on in Maverick. The damn thing has broken down the last 2 years I was there.

Back