cel 23 wtf????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1gEF-8

this is a weird problem. the knock sensor cel comes on when is drive with the lights off. but when i drive with the lights on no cel...ideas of what it could be. by the way i have a 91 crx si with d16z6 and running a pr3.

Originally posted by 1gEF-8@Jun 3 2005, 10:52 AM
this is a weird problem.  the knock sensor cel comes on when is drive with the lights off. but when i drive with the  lights on no cel...ideas of what it could be. by the way i have a 91 crx si with d16z6 and running a pr3.
[post=507291]Quoted post[/post]​

also i did the knock sensor bypass using a resistor and ground.

you know the PR3 is a B16A ECU right? A Z6 wont run correctly from it unless you have the ecu socketed and chipped for a Z6.

Originally posted by B16CRX@Jun 4 2005, 06:49 AM
you know the PR3 is a B16A ECU right? A Z6 wont run correctly from it unless you have the ecu socketed and chipped for a Z6.
[post=507711]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah i know its for a b16. traded a pm6 for it. didnt have money for a conversion harness. its running rich but the knock sensor code is a little funny to me. does the bypass only work at night. cause the cel doesnt come on at night. any thoughts?

Back