1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cel 3 and 5

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by PhyRe, Jan 30, 2005.

1. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

what is cel 3 and 5. my boy just did a d series swap and it is over heating and geting to codes.

2. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

http://www.hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=29806

next time :search: or you'll get flamed up the ass

3. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

yeah im such a dumb ass i looked at the title but i was in a rush, but thanks for the help. i fixed the cels. all i did was switch the plug on the firewall with the one on the IM. is that right? well if not it works better now. next we gotta figure out why the rad fan isnt working. have a good night

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

yeah if your new MAP sensor is on the throttlebody...let the motor get hot enough for the fan to turn on

5. PhyRe

PhyRe Senior Member

ok well after a few days the fan is still not coming on. that night we checked the fueses and shit and the fan one was blown so we changed it and still nothing. he says its not over heating but it is getting warm like the neddle is in the middle but he doesnt drive it if he doesnt have to. we also had the idea of just splicing the wires toether so when the car is on the fan will always be on too. good or bad idea? and other thoughts?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted