cel 43

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PhyRe

43- Accord Civic CRV CRX Del Sol Odyssey Prelude
90-95 92-95 n/a n/a 93-95 95 90-95
Fuel Supply System
defective or malfunctioning fuel supply system

what would cause this in a 93 civic dx with a obd2 gsr(with obd1 chipped ecu). everything is stock as far as fuel. there wasd this time when my trottle cable came off while i was driving and had to adjust it to go back on and it hasnt felt the same since but its not causing any probs but the light. any one know?

yeah car runs fine. what could the other 10% be? im using the stock civic pump i have the gsr one are they that dif. that i would need to change it? ive had the swap since sept and the cel started comin on maybe 2 1/5 weeks ago but then i was in fl for a week so i didnt drive it and out of borum at qwork i decided to check what it was.

i dunno. but the fuel pump should be fine. im using my stock crx fuel pump on my gsr engine. and ive had the swap for over 2 years.

is there a way to test the o2? i have the stock gsr exhaust on right now. its obd2 it has 2 o2s. could i switch them to test it or if one is bad then both are?

Back