cel code 9 wire tapping?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I<3myhonda

as title says, i just finished up my mini-me swap on my 91' Hatch (std)/d16z6/d15b2:D. ok well my ? is: i was throwing cel code 9 CYP, so i double, triple check my wiring, after doing my searching and wire checking i s:confused:... so i tapped it into b12 which i already had the other CYP wire connected. reset the ecu and vala nomo cel. so i would like someone to confirm that this will not harm anything. it seems to be running fine and cel does not come on, i check and made sure there was not a cel and that it was working. i figured since they are both the same sensor it would be safe to do so. can someone tell me if im wrong?:( :confused: if someone could respond asap that would be awesome because i surely dont want to fry my ecu or my dizzy after i just got her done and running Please and Thanks in advance to any response

Last edited:
you connected which wire to b12? as long as the signal is coming and goin to the right place then you shouldnt have a problem

Back