CEL LIGHT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I rechecked the wiring in the crx, and re did all the subharness wire to the right pin in the ecu. I got rid of two cel codes, but code 7 and code 14 still pop up. The tps is broken, so 7 is fixable, but we have no idea what to do for code 14? Any help is greatly appreciate it. The car is a 1990 crx si, and the motor is a b16a obd0, pr3. Thanks guys.

Hazaaa I got ur hook up on this one I had the same problem. this is gonna be kinda long so bear with me. go to www.hasport.com they have a print out you can get of the B16 sub harness connections. the EACV wire is in plug A (the largest one) and it is wire #11 this the ground for the EACV so then with that hooked up all you have to do is run the other wire in the EACV connecter to key on power. the EACV will cause ur engine to surge at an even amont of throttle (while holding the pedal in one spot except wide open) and be an all around pain in the ass. also I got some stuff off of www.deepstaged.net/wiringdifdxtosir.htm that was helpful. and note that this is all providing that ur EACV is not just bad. hope this helps U out it took me like a month to figure all this out on my swap which by the way was a 90 CRX si also. :D

awesome, I guess I'll give it a try, I tried uploading a video of it, but the damn car feels as if it cuts off when you feed it too much gas, I'll let you guys know whats up when I give it a try, thanks for the help.

Back