Celebrity GTR?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How does a 7 foot tall 270 pound man drive either one of those vehicles?

And Bynum is and has been the Lakers starting center since last year. Only reason he didn't get more rep last year is cuz he effed up his knee.

Edit:

Didn't the US win the gold in the Sydney Olympics?

Who gives a fuck and both those cars suck. Aborted body kit clad tanks. I want to go rescue that Ferrari from its demise

:shrug2:
appears to be stock

:werd:

I think all he added was a rear wing and wheels.. And he picked the most horrible paint color available.

Scuderia ftmfw. If not the whole thing, at least the paint scheme.. So sexah.

Olympics = all the good players go home and play for their own country.

Did Wayne Gretzky ever play in a US Olympic game?

Just proves that no one watches basketball in the east....unless you live in cleveland.

I live 5 mins outside of Cleveland and I dont even watch our sports. CLEVELAND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan of the new GTR. Its FUGLY!!!

I live 5 mins outside of Cleveland and I dont even watch our sports. CLEVELAND SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!

Not a fan of the new GTR. Its FUGLY!!!

zomg, there is so much wrong here i dont even know where to start.......but....as much as it does hurt to say...the bears do suck.

The Bears are from Chicago. You're screwing with us right? The Browns suck, but the Cavaliers are starting to turn shit around.

The Bears are from Chicago. You're screwing with us right? The Browns suck, but the Cavaliers are starting to turn shit around.

Lol, well, the bears suck too. I dunno what i was thinking about.

Those of us old enough to remember know that Gretzky was an Edmonton Oiler first and foremost, anything after that doesn't count.

Those of us old enough to remember know that Gretzky was an Edmonton Oiler first and foremost, anything after that doesn't count.
:werd: only reason he ever ended up in LA was his wife thought she was an actress and wanted to be closer to hollywood
I still prefer the Olympics with amateur athletes anyways. All this dream team bs ruined it.
:werd:

Back