Celerity Goes Down.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They'll probably let you buy it back for cheap. I've heard of 2 different 2008 1000rr's with a ding in the frame and plastic damage being totaled and bought back for $1500. They are now track whores.

They don't fit in the space anymore.

The Vega fell off the list. I'm selling the vega body and trying to shoehorn the cosworth into the CRX. I need to get my truck here so I can start doing some fun things with it, or need to start trading. I need .. NEED either a fiberglass dune buggy or pre 1929 body.

The fiberglass Manx style buggies look like shit IMO, go with a baja Bug, easy to build and the parts are cheap.

I dunno dude, check out the "Buggies of the Month" section at manxclub.com

sucks to hear about you having that bailout...

Could be worse at least injuries seem to be for the most part to a minimum.

yeah, my injuries weren't too bad. The gear did the trick. Were I wearing more I would be fine.

Since the incident I took a gear-less ride around the block and then a 30 mile trek with full gear.

How's your gear holding up? Is it necessary to replace? Did your helmet hit the pavement? Are the plastic "shields" inside your jacket cracked or anything at all?

I'm just curious because I tore through my double knee's icon superduty cargo's when I hit the ground pretty quick. I might start slowly purchasing new gear soon. :)

Back