Celerity's REAL 3rd bike of the year

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

And now I have to sell it..

More pics to come:

Attachments

• GPZ.jpg
    GPZ.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 326
I prefer an "Addiction"
The ZX12 is back on the road, and coming with me to work tomorrow. Now the ZX12 is a sickness.

I'll never be able to ride or drive anything fast again. It's ruined me.

:lol: that's crazy when you think about it that way. You can go faster on that bike than jumping out of a plane :eek:

That GPZ is real nice I wish I could afford a bike right now.. too bad I'm working for myself right now & not making the cash I used to be :(

I do trades. I'll deliver to NOCAL if it's worth it :)

I rode the ZX12 in this morning. Going from 2 months on a Vespa to the Z again is... an experience.

The most interesting part is that the yaris isn't much bigger than the bike. :\

The Yaris has less than a foot on the ZX12.

I saw myself in a reflection on that bike yesterday. I look ridiciulous, my dick smashed up against the gas tank. You can fit someone on the front seat behind my skinny white ass.

All that means is you can go faster than the big guys.

Little bodies are more aerodynamic, and lighter =D

I don't think I have anything to even trade that would come close haha! Other than my tools/rollaway box but those aren't ever leaving my hands :)

Want a swapped B16 crx :D
I'd seriously jump on this and but I'd probably die in like a month or 2.

I can't take a trade in for my ZX12, I need cash to pay off the loan.

but I talked to the dealership this weekend, they'll take the bike back and either give me my 07 back or put my ass on an 08 250 without problems. They'll take the 12 back with no trade for a $1000 hit (Which I can't do right now)

I may go for that. Keep a 250 as a commuter and the GPZ as the tourer. I love that GPZ, and when I sit on it I'm just reminded of what I've got into it, and what's it's going to do for me.

Drat.. Well its a nice bike. the GPZ. well both lol.
Is it me, does that look strangely similar to the 250? i know its a 600 but at a glance I just think that.

No, you're right. It looks very similar to the 250. It's a bit longer, and it's lower, actually. The rear tire isn't a 110 like the 250 (it's a 130 OOOO). It weighs a lot more.

I did the same thing when I used to ride bikes.

Went thru 3 bikes in one summer.

Its a good thing they were bmx's :p

All of these deals came at a time when the values and trade-ins were appropriate. No one faults me for trading a 250 in for a larger bike.

A 1200, yes. I fault me for that. But I like that bike.. it's just something I'll never take advantage of. And now I have the chance to get out of the loan for a minimal loss. I learned a lesson and din't have to pay a lot. SCORE.

Back