Cell Phone decision..Thoughts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

corvetteguy78

VIP
So i'm up for my upgrade for Verizon...Was wondering what kinda phones you all have and how you like them....My new job is going to require to access email and attachments and shit so i was Leaning towards teh I760

I was thinking of 3 phones...The Iphone going to ATT, The LG Voyager or the Samgsung I760

VZW_LG_Voyager_Big.jpg

1161678843_samsung_sgh_i760.jpg

Last edited:
I love my samsung blackjack. Its nothing special but the new samsungs rock.

Most of ya'll hate my service provider but I've had them for almost 10 years and won't ever leave. If you're looking into smart phones I suggest a treo or our touch. I have 6 phones currently, the treo 650, treo 700p, treo 700wx, the centro, I just bought my baby momma the upstage, and I just got the touch by HTC, our answer to the I-phone, and way better I must say

I decided to go with the i760 after reading the user reviews on Cnet. The biggest + comment about it was the surprise on how long the battery lasted, that seemed to be a common + on the reviews. I like the Iphone look and the Voyager but i think the i760 will serve more my purpose being a smart phone. Anyways i got 30 days to try it if if i don't like i think i will get the Voyager

That i760 is pretty damn sexy... I may consider trading in the Q for that soon... ESPECIALLY if I can get the company to bite and pay for a data plan.

Back