cell phone help...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
just got a new phone....this one, i can actually see who is calling me. stepped on the last one.......rather, threw it at the wall in a fit of rage because there was no service in my room.

anyways, its one of those java multimeda flip phones...

anyone know where i can go online to download free ringtones and graphics?

im not paying a cent for this crap, but i remember when i had my old phone i used to get it for free......just forgot the name of the site

kthks

www.nextones.com

you have to sign up (its free), and a lot of the good tones you have to pay for, but they have like 10 free tones a month or somethin like that. 'course i have an old-ass monophonic ringtone phone.

fuckin cingular.

go to www.3gupload.com

they have hella tones,screensavers,games and hella other sihet too. i cant remember if u hafta pay i think donate but after that its free forever and u can get as much shit as u want.also they have the kickass voicetones which actually plays the songs not jus the gay beat

Originally posted by TMoney@Jun 5 2004, 07:54 PM
go to www.3gupload.com

they have hella tones,screensavers,games and hella other sihet too. i cant remember if u hafta pay i think donate but after that its free forever and u can get as much shit as u want.also they have the kickass voicetones which actually plays the songs not jus the gay beat

yeah, i have been using 3gupload for some time now, it rocks.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 5 2004, 07:21 PM
....rather, threw it at the wall in a fit of rage because there was no service in my room.

Hahaha! Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower in my esteem... now this post. It must be your Italian blood. You are quite a prize. :roll:

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Jun 5 2004, 08:22 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jun 5 2004, 07:21 PM
....rather, threw it at the wall in a fit of rage because there was no service in my room.

Hahaha! Just when I thought you couldn't sink any lower in my esteem... now this post. It must be your Italian blood. You are quite a prize. :roll:

COME AGAIN?

a woman laying claim to the fact she has self esteem?

What's next? no, wait lemme guess.....

You want equal rights now as well I suppose? :lol: :lol: :lol:

back to the kitchen you go before you incite all your girlfriends with these CRAZY ideas you got. :p

Originally posted by TMoney@Jun 5 2004, 07:54 PM
go to www.3gupload.com

thank you.

this is the site was looking for.

i dontated a few months back....just gotta remember my login :p

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Jun 5 2004, 08:22 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Jun 5 2004, 07:21 PM

is that all you got?

QUICK MARTINE !!!!

BETTER SAY SOMETHING BAD ABOUT STEVE BEFORE THE DRAMA ENDS ON HERE !!!!!

here, ill start:

Steve, you are a dufus. (here is where you incite more drama)

Im just fucking with you Martine. As we all know too well, this is the weekend, and your "stories" aren't on showing on daytime t.v. untill the weekdays.

Gotta get your fix of drama in somehow now dontcha?

the site i posted is free no donation needed

:withstupid:

That's what I use, pretty much the same thing as 3gupload except you do not have to donate. Yeah, so what, i'm cheap. B)

Back