cell phone text spam - ijustcantclosemy.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
body:
(oh no) seen ur pf your kinda
cute wanta ch@t (blank.ijustcantclosemy.com)

anyone else receive this sort of phone text message before?? Seems to be going out to in mass numbers? Scam, spam, whatever you want to call it.

A lot of people are saying they are getting them on their blackberry. I wonder if blackberry got hacked recently :D

I got a few similar on my moto q9m a few weeks ago, like 3 in the same day but none since. Really irritating.

My blackberry on verizon hasn't gotten anything yet. My personal cell on att hasn't gotten it.

I meant to txt a friend of mine with "fuck !" But I txted his house number instead. My service has a "Txt to landline" feature. So his phone rings, his wife pics up. It says "There is a landline text message for you. Please press one. " She presses 1 "FUCK! Thank you for using the Text to landline service!"

:lmao:

thats funny shit

i wonder if my service has that

i dont get those.

i get messages like:

FRM Nagios:
Mysql_lock_check:
There is a locked query on server X running for 597 seconds.

no spam though.

I get wierd ones like:

Watch colige gyrls fuzking animylz. My phone does no video. I imagine it's done that way so Verizon doesn't block it.

I meant to txt a friend of mine with "fuck !" But I txted his house number instead. My service has a "Txt to landline" feature. So his phone rings, his wife pics up. It says "There is a landline text message for you. Please press one. " She presses 1 "FUCK! Thank you for using the Text to landline service!"

haha you got charged a quarter for that...

if you have verizon, vtext.com and you can block all internet and 3rd party people from texting your number

Yup happened to me and the wifey and one of my brothers over the past weekend ,same text spam

Back