Cell Phones are teh Bomb'z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The motorola V3 is too thin to put a bomb in. :p

Stylin', Profilin', and thwarting bomb-makers all at the same time. Such an awesome phone... :ph34r:

"If you're cramming more and more power in a small space, what you're making is a small bomb," said Carl Hilliard, president of the California-based Wireless Consumers Alliance, which has been tracking incidents of cell phone fires and explosions.

Angela Karasek, a 21-year-old paralegal in Philadelphia, bought her Motorola phone and battery together from a Nextel store. She awoke one night a few weeks ago to what she described as a pinging sound and then saw fire. Her cell phone battery had blown out, igniting a doll about three feet away. She ran to her parents' room for help, and her father quickly put out the fire.

Marcelino Gonzalez of Brentwood, N.Y., said he suffered second-degree burns after his Kyocera phone exploded in his hand as he turned it on to make a call.

:lol:

You know, the more that Airjockey quotes this, it sounds funnier and funnier. Might have to read that - sounds like quality entertainment.

i got a Kyocera phone and when you talk on it for extended periods of time, the battery area gets hot.

LG sent me a letter a few months ago listing different batterie #s and if I happened to have one of the following #s on my battery I should return the battery ASAP to Verizon for a free replacement.

What the fuck are children doing with cell phones anyway ?!

"It ignited a doll.... her father came running" Come the hell on.

The fireball erupted in 13 year old Jimmy's 2003 Chevrolet when his handgun fired, ricocheted off of his G.I. Joe tank, punctured his Pokemon, and struck the fuel tank.

These people need to be loaded into a container and shot into space.

-> Steve

dont use cheap after market batteries and chargers plain and simple

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 24 2004, 07:53 PM
[post=421897]Quoted post[/post]​

but the graphics down the side are so cool!! :ph34r:

i always use oem parts on my phones, to me its not worth fucking my phone up just to save a few bucks. i have over 7 years of cell experience and 5 years of cell phone sales

fuck that shit i get a new phone every 3-6 mounths all under warrenty. They just keeo falling apart. but no really i break them so often i need to find a built proof phone

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Nov 24 2004, 07:53 PM
[post=421897]Quoted post[/post]​

The problem with LG as with a few others was not after market batteries but they were cheap black market batteries.

Back