Cell phones banned in Grocery Stores?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

easyheimer

First off, i can't use my cell phone in the car anymore without hiding it or putting it on speaker phone. Now the same guy that pushed for the same law wants to ban cell phones from Grocery Stores and other retail stores. He states that its "rude" to talk on your cell phone in stores. WTF?????? Pretty soon there will be no point to having a cell phone.

it'll never happen

first amendment rules all, except when considering safety and cellular phones documented impediment to said safety while driving...

That is rediculous! How often have you gone to a grocery store and made a phone call to make sure you got the right thing or if you had to pick anything up? I can see rude as talking while your being cashed out, but not while your walking around trying to find something.

easyheimer is the real deal??

i thought it was just someone that had the vid as an avatar...
lmao

so easyheimer = robbie D the douchebag?

I assume it's actually him... I dunno for sure, but the kid in the videos is supposedly B's parents' neighbor.

They should ban only Nextel direct-connect phones. Man those are annoying. Especially the people who don't turn them down, or the ones who are deaf.

Quoted post[/post]]
Who? Easyheimer?

He lives nextdoor to B's parents. I remember the thread about the video clips.

Quoted post[/post]]
easyheimer is the real deal??

i thought it was just someone that had the vid as an avatar...
lmao

so easyheimer = robbie D the douchebag?

Quoted post[/post]]
I assume it's actually him... I dunno for sure, but the kid in the videos is supposedly B's parents' neighbor.

lol, yeah, its really me...Robbie D the douchebag. the real deal folks....hahaha

....damn cell phone shoppers...fuckin cuttin me off on my way to the chip isle....FUCK THEM.

if they ban the use of my cellphone in stores i will get motorola talkabouts and go to the store with my friends screaming on the fucking things as loud and annoyingly as possible

this shit is getting rediculous

fucking anti cell phone assholes

Fuck it, the only pace my cell phone dosen't work is in Wal*Mart, so I really don't give a shit, I hate that place like PhyreGod hates "welp"

Quoted post[/post]]
if they ban the use of my cellphone in stores i will get motorola talkabouts and go to the store with my friends screaming on the fucking things as loud and annoyingly as possible

this shit is getting rediculous

fucking anti cell phone assholes

some asshole will ban those too...

Fuck them, second ammendment all over agian. You can have my cell phone when you can take it from me. I ain't above swinning a bag of dog food at some shift manager. Come for my motarola, leave in a hospitol strolla, bitch!

Back