cell phones y0!

what phone?

• i90

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

t-mobile, i never even heard of. so chances are their coverage is gay at best up here.
verizon sucks
sprint sucks
i have cingular now, and im tired of paying out the ass for no features and a 4 year old phone.
bill has nextel, E has nextel, and they get better service than i do on my cingular. so stop telling me to go to a different company. i've made up my mind on that, as i said in the first post. i need advice on a PHONE, not a PLAN. thank you

i voted i95 because its a dank phone..... and one people see it they think your rich

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 19 2003, 01:01 AM
t-mobile, i never even heard of. so chances are their coverage is gay at best up here.
verizon sucks
sprint sucks
i have cingular now, and im tired of paying out the ass for no features and a 4 year old phone.
bill has nextel, E has nextel, and they get better service than i do on my cingular. so stop telling me to go to a different company. i've made up my mind on that, as i said in the first post. i need advice on a PHONE, not a PLAN. thank you

T-mobile used to be Virgin Mobile
I myself have verizon and have never had a problem with them at all.

I vote for the i90

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 19 2003, 10:16 AM
i owened 600 dollar phone before

You'd think someone with a $600 phone would know how to spell and use proper gramar.... :lol: j/k dude.....

Originally posted by CRX-YEM+Aug 19 2003, 10:49 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 19 2003, 01:01 AM
verizon sucks
sprint sucks

T-mobile used to be Virgin Mobile
I myself have verizon and have never had a problem with them at all.

I vote for the i90

t-mobile was voicestream.

voicestream was ariel and powertell

Milan, you really don't have a cell phone????? I see kids that are like 8 with cell phones. 8 year olds dude, 8 year olds.... just kiddin with ya... :D Yeah, i'd stay clear of the free ones.... Would you run a free intake if it came with your car? (I guess that's a bad analogy... but you get my drift....)

Back