Central Coast/South Bay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StarBellieAngel

there's gotta be some peeps in the south bay or central coast area who want to hook up to show off some cars... and possibly eat some food.

i can't cook for everyone... but i do know that there's not a whole shit load to do around here. i know i'm bored, and i'd love to meet new people.

if there's at least anyone in the area, people should say what's up. i've been out of the loop lately in the racing scene, but i'm sure that the runs up in Milpitas are either non existent or whack now.

let a girl know what's up folks!

would you be willing to travel some for a meet?

so far doesn't look like many people are interested, but i'd like to see if i can get some dj's to come...

got a few strings i can pull ;)

Central Coast Represent... Yeah I am down just list a time, and place...

i'd like to make it somewhere nice... haha. doesn't look like many people really care anyway...

maybe i should just make it at the local pool hall and shoot the shit over a couple beers. what d'ya say?

;)

ok.. here's a plan... hooters. christmas... lol

i can see it now... hot wings... beer, and tits with santa hats...

lol but i don't think i'd have much fun.... or would i?

i'm sure we could arrange some fun ;)

i'm in vacaville, but in walnut creek often... if it sounds good enough i'd come down and hang out.

well... it would be a little bit of a drive for me, but once the car's done, i'll want to show off her jdm insides. ;)

well... how about we make it for the 20th of december since that's like a Saturday... as for a time, i'm not sure on that. but i'd like more than 2 people to show! hahaha

i know eric is down. ;)

i'll be the only girl. wow. pimp juice!

id go but im to young, only 18. if you guys hit up the runs later ill go tho. the ones in milipitas and san jose are still going i went yesturday.

Back