Central illinois Peoria, Bloomington, Springfield?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey any one from central illinois?? like Pekin, Peoria, East Peoria. Morton, Bloomington,Normal,Springfield?

southern illinois here. cahokia/columbia/waterloo/valmeyer/millstadt/belleville/ south st. louis county missouri are my stomping grounds.

i have an '88 crx dx in the making. not currently driving it, i'm doing the body labor on the car, cant really afford a daily driver lol. that and i live close to both jobs.

pics will come soon. i don't like showing the in-progress pictures.

I'm in Michigan now, but I lived in Peoria for twenty years. Got my associate's from ICC...good ol' Harvard on the Hill, heh heh...

awsome!!! Arlight guys STL honda is planning a meet in sept.. date is still not sure im finding out who is interested in the meet. Ill post seperate MIDWEST MEET thread so i can get the genral midwest to see this. But the meet will be in ST Louis at Babler Park. Glad to see some local people on here!!!

sounds good man! will do
If your from south county that meet would be a hop skip and a jump from you !!

Last edited:
Paris IL, mom lives in mt. zion/ decatur, but in indianapolis now, sucks somethin big

we're actually right across the JB bridge, in Columbia/Cahokia. Cahokia is a stone's throw from the arch, and Columbia is a walk from South County, if you prefer to walk over bridges with big rigs doing 65+ (EXTREEEME) lol.

cool cool. how's that gixxer treating you?

Its great since the weather has been pretty good. Best purchase I ever made.
I don't think ill be catching that meet. Still need to replace the ball joints on the Si and im holding off until I can't ride the gixxer.

pff, wax and polish crazy the gsxr and come! i'm assuming ours will be put back together by then, if not, i'm coming with a camera lol. i wanna see some clean hondas!

Trying to give the old thread new life i sort of left it alone haha trying to find some people interested in being cruise buddys haha im a lone honda here in peoria.. there are otheres but they are big dick holes and ive never liked them. They try to be nice to me but in the past they were dicks so i say fuck them in the rectum
Adrenalineracing your in P town you say? what do you drive?

Back