Cewntury Club

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

hoe kai, whos done century club?? its like power hour, but for 100 minutes??

im doing it now, in honor of myself.

I made it 1/3 of the way, then had to stop. I was using ultra-fizzy beer, and physically couldn't get any more of it down. My buddy made it to 45, then yakked all over the porch steps at the party we were at. Not from being drunk, but his stomach just couldn't handle any more carbonation.

Good luck man. :)

power hour is a drinking game where you take a shot of beer every minute for 60 minutes (usually equalling abnout 6 beers)

Century club is power hour....but for 100 minutes instead of 60.

I am curently have 38 minutes left.....

here is a site where you can download a power hour/ centruy club/custom game: http://www.powerhourvx.com/

how hard could a shot-glass of beer be for 100 minutes?

i would make sure that my stomach was full, and try to burp as much as i could...

alright, it is pretty hard. i ate lunch and hate 2 beer before it. its kinda hard. once you get to like 30> beers...it gets harder, belive me im in the process... for me its just listen to some heavy metal, and not conecntrate on drinkikng.

just completed it...man am i wated!! oh shit...budweiser to naty ice....to coronoa...damn...

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Feb 12 2004, 12:47 PM
how hard could a shot-glass of beer be for 100 minutes?

i would make sure that my stomach was full, and try to burp as much as i could...

It is much harder than you think. The problem is that you cannot burp as you do not decide when you drink you take the shot every 60 seconds, and you are not given the chance to burp. The first time I made it through all 100 shots and about 5 mins later I puked. When I puked to it was just beer that was coming up. Nothing else, it was rather funny. Props to you if you make it in the club. I am a two time club member and I will never do it again. :)

we call it the 100 club... but ya, you get fuuucked up... its good shit :)
and i'm still in college so its still ok to do this stupid shit, haha

Back