CF Intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jokerluv

Rockin da Z1 !!!!
here you guys go this product is fairly new you might wanna check it out

2003318195124_CFIntake1.jpg

2003318195220_CFIntake2.jpg

200331819539_CFIntake3.jpg

200331819541_CFIntake4.jpg

2003318195455_CFIntake5.jpg

refrer to this site link http://theoldone.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC...ms=carbon,fiber

WTF!!! They have done it this time! That is some crazy shit! I wonder what one of those would cost and how good the flow rate is.

Peace*

i saw an add for a CF IM over a year ago. i'm sure this endyn piece will higher be quality than whoever made the one i saw.

i wish larry said how much weight it saves.

is it me or is that a huge fucking plenum,,,,damn

anyways, nice pics. You can tell every time just from the pics who it came from by the shop being so clean.

Milan

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Jul 12 2003, 03:37 PM
where do the sensors go? :blink:

Good question? Where the hell do they go? I don't see one line whatosver, just one hole for next to where the throttle body mount.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 12 2003, 06:43 PM
one questoin: why?

you do need some things for the engine to run properly, i dont even see any places for vacuum lines.

I doubt it's 100% carbon fiber. It just seems like the newest "rice look". All carbon fiber y0. But that's just IMHO.

Originally posted by Prowler@Jul 12 2003, 10:04 PM
I doubt it's 100% carbon fiber. It just seems like the newest "rice look". All carbon fiber y0. But that's just IMHO.

Maybe, maybe not. I do know how much Endyn charges for it, and I doubt any ricer would want to shell out over a thousand for a carbon fiber intake manifold just to look cool.

Originally posted by Calesta+Jul 12 2003, 10:59 PM-->
@Jul 12 2003, 10:04 PM

Maybe, maybe not. I do know how much Endyn charges for it, and I doubt any ricer would want to shell out over a thousand for a carbon fiber intake manifold just to look cool.

i agree

im pretty sure the flow rate as well as the length of the runners play a HUGE part in the price... plus your paying a nice dollar for top quality...

i'd spend the money if i had it B)

Exactly. The size of that plenum has to be seen in person to be believed... plus it's a nice easy taper down towards the end, so you know it's been designed with a little bit of thought and not just the ricer aesthetics in mind.

Originally posted by comutek@Jul 11 2003, 01:19 PM
i saw an add for a CF IM over a year ago. i'm sure this endyn piece will higher be quality than whoever made the one i saw.

i wish larry said how much weight it saves.

i think the one you saw ad was from ACAutotechnics (sp?) "Save 12% weight over the competition!" they also have carbon fiber valve cover et al.

i dont get it..... less weight, yes.... less heat, i dont see how..... carbon fiber doesnt hold heat, but heat does pass it through very easily.... so being all the way to the upper rear of the engine bay, without some ventilation to get all of the hot air collecting in that area out, its just going to heat all of the air going into the engine

from the looks of it a well designed aluminum or steel (either one would block more heat than the CF... steel a little more than the aluminum) IM and the hondata intake manifold gasket (insulates the IM from the heat of the block) seems like it would be a better choice

100% CF

ive held it you can pick it up with your finger very light

if you have questins about it just go ask him on his site

www.theoldone.com :D

just incase anyone wanted to know he told me himself that i could show anyone that wanted to see it im not "stealing"

anyone is welcome to ask him questions about it if they are interested

i would love to go there and ask a few questions about it
unfortunatly that site is ran stricter than a german concentration camp
anyone questioning anything immediatly has their posts deleted, their account deleted from the board, their family taken hostage, and is dragged into the basement with a burlap bag over their head to be executed

Back