Challenge ! Identify this car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

gtronrunway8ne.jpg

What is this ?

Your resulting answers will establish how much of a "Car guy" you really are.

I expect E to get it. I do not know what it is.

Everysingle line is different from the Enzo, McLaren F1 and the Saleen S7 GTR. The title of the pic is "GTR", but I have looked everything I know to have a GTR model.

Tell me the most obscure that you're getting at.

I examined it and thought either Pagani, Zender (Fact4), or Parradine. Wrong on all counts. It's close to an Orca, but not close enough.

it is not a zonda, ferrari, or mclaren. Maybe a saleen bet not though.

I am not a car guy. I just realized that putting a b series in a civic made it fun and was easy.

It's a bit strange that it's 4-lug, and looks to be a FWDish offset. I'd be willing to bet it's a kit car, probably based on the fiero?

kinda reminds me of a kitted mosler photon. anyone else think so?
nm...photon is a 5 lug

Definitely mid engine, definitely rear wheel. Im kinda with the fierro kit...but i was into fierros for a while, id think i would see that.

The picture is fake, not sure about the car... but it just might be too, considering the cleanliness of the body, the lack of car name by the creator of the picture, and the fact that the picture is a fake to begin with. Hell, just look at the gauges inside the car- they don't look right, and the steering wheel looks like it's the size of (or smaller than) the side mirror!

Picture = fake
Car = ?

http://www.deviantart.com/view/2958233/

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 21 2005, 10:43 PM
the 4 lugs tipped me off too. But hey, Alpine-Renaults came with 3 lug wheels.
[post=558223]Quoted post[/post]​

Tipped you off on what? Fake?

I want to see pics of 3 lug wheels/cars!

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Sep 21 2005, 08:40 PM
does that car even exsisT?
[post=558214]Quoted post[/post]​

NO. That car is a 3D render from the artist that did this picture. Only thing that is real is the original background image. This guy does some really good 3D work, especially with concept cars.

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Sep 22 2005, 12:45 AM
fake. rear brakes are bigger then the front, lol.
[post=558262]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually- you'd be surprised how often that's the preferred setup on high end exotics... hell even SUVs.

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 22 2005, 03:26 AM-->
@Sep 22 2005, 12:45 AM
fake. rear brakes are bigger then the front, lol.
[post=558262]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually- you'd be surprised how often that's the preferred setup on high end exotics... hell even SUVs.
[post=558264]Quoted post[/post]​

the background image is much more grainey than the car it is def. a chop

the brake thing is also style because of the larger wheels on the back. need brakes to fit the wheels.

My vote, if the thing is real (which it appears not to be) would be a fierro based kit car.

**edit**

Given the overall look of the car, and various things being out of scale with eachother, I'd like to change my vote to a very nice custom RC. The front splitters are a key there, they are a damn "inch" thick.

Back