Championship White

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

Well me and my wife are repainting all the walls in our house. Shes picking pretty much all the colors so i figured i can get one wall. So i want this color for my ceiling in my room. Now lowes can make any color but i need a sample so they can match it. If anyone has one they can send me i would appreciate it.

White is white. Since your not applying any clear coat it's not going to look identical no matter what you do. I think CW has some pearl in it also and I doubt they add pearl to house paint.

why would you paint a room championship white.....no body would ever notice it was CW unless you told them, and then they would be like "why?"..... like the guy said above, white is white.....if you where doin it on your car it would be a diff. story...but that paint is friggin expensive

lowes reproduces any color for cheap. Im just doing the ceiling. I just wanted to have a white that i like.

Lowe's paint sucks, you get what you pay for. Spend a few bucks more and go to a real paint store to get something that will actually cover, and last. They won't be able to reproduce a pearl effect, and depeding on the companies bases they use they might not be albe to get the color as bright as championship white is, iirc. If you are looking for something that looks like car paint make sure you go with a semigloss or gloss to get a similiar effect.
I would try to get a sample of touch up paint and paint it on something that is white. Try to make a decent sized sample as its easier to match to a little bigger sample to get an accurate color.

i work at lowes... our paint sucks. If you want paint dont go with olympic, behr, or american traditions. Go to your local sherwin williams or duron (same thing) and get their paint. Great coverage and quality beyond befief.

well some of you may understand where he is coming from, having a woman picking paints left and right making choices you cant say to much about. good luck with your one wall that you're allowed to paint i know how difficult the situation is.

Quoted post[/post]]
well some of you may understand where he is coming from, having a woman picking paints left and right making choices you cant say to much about. good luck with your one wall that you're allowed to paint i know how difficult the situation is.
Thank you atleast someone sees where im coming from. Shes picked out every color for the whole house. Im working on getting a ceiling of my color i want. The next time ill get to choose colors is when i turn a room in the basement into a game room.

"I need a sample of Championship white"

Step one: Set your computer to Default color schemes.

Step Two: Open notepad.

Go to the dealer and pick up a bottle of touch-up paint for $4, then take it to the paint store and have them match it.

Back