championship white

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

downtothetens

hey few quick questions for everyone...i have a 00 integra ls/vtec, as of now its a gunmetal silver, in a few weeks im going to swap the front end up with a jdm conversion...ive wanted to do this for so long but with this whole project i wanna paint the car the honda/acura championship white...i was wonderin about how much every1 thinks this will cost (just the paint job)and im lookin for like a certified A+ job , i dont want a shitty ass maco job... and if anyone is from the northeast part of jersey ...do u know any places to check out for this??

Travel just over the Deleware Water Gap bridge into PA and goto Complete Collision. The guys there are AWESOME!! They do great work and are very affordable. I crashed my Golf pretty good once, they cut a new rear quarter in and straightened out the doors. It came out perfect and the color match was dead on.

If you feel like going that way its worth the drive. My buddy knows of a shop in Northeast Jersey too though, lemme get the name from him. I know they can be a bit pricey, but worth the money too :)

Back