Change Of Pace - How Do You Like Your Women

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bout 5'5
blue/green eyes
blonde or brunnette
firm perky c cups
waist i could wrap a hand around
bubble butt, not too big
nice thighs
loves cars
worships my cock
either a nurse or a librarian
zero gag reflex

Im 6 foot even and the girl cannot be taller than me that would be weird
long blonde or brunnette hair, short dike hair is wack
a BIG ass
Nice good size tits, preferably in the C range, but im flexible...
thin... not skinny or fat, a lil chub doenst bother me, but just thin is best
personallity wise she cannot be uptight, shes gotta be a straight up cool chick who can make me laugh.
Once again she has to have a nice big booty

How do I like my women? not bitchy

Tara reid stayed at the Marriott--way overrated, she needs like 4 hours of makeup to look decent.

Any natural color hair as long as it fits her (no blue, green ect)
Not taller than i am !!!! (5' 9" and below is fine)
Thin, a lil chub is aight but not to much
Any color eyes

Most importantly she cant be a bitch, i cant stand girls that are stuck up, intellegence is pretty important too, some girls are just flat out stupid, no total ditses.

Personality is the most important thing i couldnt stand a relationship with a girl if she was a total dits even if she was hot.

ahh yes tara reid in some pics she looks absolutely amazing...others i dont like as much. tara has this sexy little voice too unf

i like christina algulera's body

Originally posted by Ractive78@Apr 6 2003, 10:36 PM
I like mine about 5'2' 320 pounds. Asian :worthy:

J/K

the asian part is going a little far

I'm a sucker for redheads.
intelligence(I'm not one for drama)
some toned legs and nice feet
that's about it

5'7 or 5'8
blonde hair (a lil past the shoulders)
blue eyes (like your looking into a swimming pool)
115-120 lbs.
C cup preferably
nice ass
great legs
doesn't have to be overly hot just cute....damn i am saying what my ex g/f looked like :( oh well or...
5'9
brunette (lil past the shoulders)
hazel eyes
125 lbs (i guess)
C cup
ok ass
great legs
hot as all hell.....girlfriend i got now....i miss my ex but i got a hot replacement but it ain't the same, sorry for bringin down the shallowness of this thread haha...

tara reid has ugly titties. i'm very shallow and pick looks over personality. skinny, decent tits, rockin' ass, flat ass stomach, blonde or brunette (no red heads), 5'2"-5'10" and a pretty face.

about being shallow? we aren't so bad like the man said, looks get us, personality keeps us. i know you are all describing your perfect woman but i already found mine and i hate to brag but heres the specs:

5'4
blonde hair with that slightly less than shoulder length hair thats flipped out a little

nice round ass not too big not too small. i'm an ass man all tha way so i reccommend those of you who think likewise find a girl like mine, one who is into track hardcore, works her ass all day and has more energy for fun and games than your average nuclear reactor

117 lbs

perfect little firm high A or low B cup

whole body is nice and lean toned and tan

nice straight white teeth

doesn't even know what the gag reflex is

doesn't even have a hint of the salmon smell
is almost always horny (gets it from her mom?)

almost worships me and my member alike (she says it facinates her) :thumbsup:

she loves cars, helps me with mine, asks for my advice with hers, and likes to cruise and race as much as i do

shes funny and sweet and i've been with her for almost 2 years and haven't looked back

sorry bout all that, don't know what happend, :owned:

doofnoil Posted on Apr 6 2003, 10:59 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's GREAT...... do you want mine??!?!?!?! :)

As for me, I'm with a pasty white redhead who I can't stand at the moment.
BUT, my preferences are:

Eyes- brown/ hazel
Hair- Brunette, below shoulders amost mid back
nice jaw line is nice
thin but not too thin, i wanta little something to grab on to
long legs, nice apple shaped ass!!!
5'9" 125-130 or so
gotta have the nice feet
nice tan is a definate plus
flat tummy - piercing optional but always good
and I LOVE chicks that have thier eyebrow pierced!!!! l :worthy:

as for personality she's gotta be outgoing, not a little sap/pushover
no bitchyness
likes cars and if not understands why I do!
funny, good humored
knows what she wants.............ME!!!!! B)
likes to go out and have a good time!

Originally posted by B18cRfreak@Apr 7 2003, 10:10 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's GREAT...... do you want mine??!?!?!?! :)

sure, how much is shipping?

if it smells like cologne leave it alone if it smells like fish make it a dish.

:D

QUOTE (B18cRfreak @ Apr 7 2003, 10:10 AM)

That's GREAT...... do you want mine??!?!?!?!

sure, how much is shipping?

Depends, where am I shipping to???
She comes with ALL of the right parts! :p

But, a shaved puss is extra! :)

girls.jpg

The one on the left, in the red dress. God she's hot. If she was Italian and spoke it, that'd be even better.

About the deep throat thing. I saw this chick on Howard Stern once who got shot in the head by her boy friend and completely lost her gag reflex. So if you wanna take the risk of murdering your girl, give it a shot, you might get lucky.

The perfect girl... A 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R 34 V Spec II...
The height: 5'7''

The Weight: 123

Must haves: Small B Cup, extremely nice ASS, Brunette, Medium length Brown hair, Deep Brown Eyes, White Teeth, a few freckles (AKA Beauty Marks)

The qualities: Funny, a sense of humor is a must, gotta love cars, my girl now loves 3000GT VR-4's... Has to get along with my friends, caring, a little ambitious, has to know what she wants. SHE HAS TO LOVE MY INTEGRA! AND MY ACCORD! She can hate any other car as long as it's not a Skyline or Honda!

Our Background!
I met her at school my junior year, her freshman year (I know a little young calm down), I had a g/f at the time she had a b/f. So I waited til 2 days before New Years (This year) and I called her and asked if she was busy for New Years and if she wasnt then she was invited to a party at my house, she had plans but we got together the next day Jan. 2nd 2003, and she became my girlfriend Jan. 25th... I love her to death.

Her names Melissa she doesn't complain about the uncomfortableess of my racing seats in my Integra... or the loud exhaust (she says it's music to her ears!). She's gorgeous! I waited a year and a half and while waiting I was wrenching on my car. Her boyfriend at the time had a 1998 Prelude with basic mods, I'll give him credit for having a beautiful car. We raced December 18th at 8:01pm I had him at 8:01:25 PM He couldnt shift right he'd take it to fucking 3500-4000 R's and shift to the next gear, fucking VTEC doesnt even kick in at those R's does it? But I whooped his ass, he should have had me, but he didnt know how to shift well enough to keep up with me.
So now I'm :owned: And I love it

Back