Changing duty cycle with hondata

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Change you change the duty cycle of injectors with a hondata? A have a 4b i think.

indirectly, sorta... but duty cycle is an effect of how long the injector is open for... if you require less fuel, or run a bigger injector, the duty cycle will be less, and you tune it there with hondata.

but to be at 80% duty cycle, there is no way to change that in hondata unless you get a bigger injector, or run your motor lean.

i don't see why it can't... but why are you buying injectors that are so big that you need to run so low of a duty cycle?

70% will give you plenty of performance.
80% is standard limit.... but can be pushed a little depending on the make and performance of the injector itself.

I did the formula at 60% which is what RC told me to do for a turbo setup and I would need like 980 injectors. Thoughs would take me to like 510 hp. I called around and for some like 1000 cc injectors to be same with hp and the next step waass 1600 cc injectors unless I wanted RC's which some have had problems in my area. They were the same price and I thought that like anything else being underloaded then overloader would be better. It aldo leaves room for inprovement.

Back