changing my fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hosmer

I made the millionth post
VIP
I know the EW's have an inline pump, but I wondering if anyones used the 190 Walbro pump for the EF's?

-EF's have an intank pump

I'm 98% sure it'll work, but some reassurance would be nice

i completely agree...
just did my civic tank and it was less than pleasant
flipped 2 cars over in the yard to find a decent tank, but the one i got was full of gummy tar, so i just bought a new one

i did it on a 2001 mirage sedan, dropped the tank to toss in a walbro 255lph. wow. what a bitch!

Chinahanji parts plant

Chinahanji parts plant:We are specializing in manufacture all kinds of precision parts for replacement of ZEXEL, BOSCH, DENSO and so on, such as Fuel Injection Nozzle, Pump plunger, Deliveryvalve and Head rotor. Our products has a good reputation in European market and Middle East marketand other country, If you feel interested in our products, please advise the details about what you need, we are always within your touch. Visit our website: Chinahanji Parts Plant-Element,nozzle,valve|fuel injection pump|diesel pump|fuel system|Pencil Nozzle
& http://www.vepump.cn & Email:support(at)vepump.com Tel:+86-0594-3603380 Fax:+86-0594-3600560

Back