Charley

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

just to let everyone know, hurricaines suck ass. i know i probably spelled it wrong, but you get the idea. some retarded number of ppl are without homes and even more without power. yay! sarcasm. sorry, i hate no power. gr.

Originally posted by nismogod@Aug 16 2004, 03:54 PM
just to let everyone know, hurricaines suck ass. i know i probably spelled it wrong, but you get the idea. some retarded number of ppl are without homes and even more without power. yay! sarcasm. sorry, i hate no power. gr.
[post=377567]Quoted post[/post]​

I'll bring you a generator if you need it thaty bad.... Can meet half way, will even fit in my teg (barely)...

Later

Hope you are not without a roof...

Kapman

glad to see some other locals on the look out. thanks for the generator idea. lol. actually, we busted our out, some monster thing, and once we got it all hooked up to run the house, power came on. roof is intact, vehicles are intact. hope everyone else is ok also.

Grandma had her house condemed. She was in the Portcharlote/Punta Goruda area. It was the area that was hit first.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Aug 16 2004, 08:27 PM
Grandma had her house condemed. She was in the Portcharlote/Punta Goruda area. It was the area that was hit first.
[post=377684]Quoted post[/post]​

I went to High school in Naples, So know Lee county pretty good. shame to see all those people homeless...

Sorry about the house smallsol...

Originally posted by Kapman38+Aug 16 2004, 10:25 PM-->
asmallsol
@Aug 16 2004, 08:27 PM
[post=377684]Quoted post[/post]​

I went to High school in Naples, So know Lee county pretty good. shame to see all those people homeless...

Sorry about the house smallsol...
[post=377747]Quoted post[/post]​

We fared prettyw ell here in Naples, not much damage. Lee and Charlotte counties got it BAD though, billions in damage :eek:

How did Marco Island fare??? That is were I lived when growing up. Had to Commute to Naples fro high School????

Saw the pics of Port Charlotte; We been doing relief efforts with FEMA to help out.

Thanks for the info on Naples...

it just missed boca raton,

from the pictures I have seen on the news it looked like their was a lot of damage.

Originally posted by Kapman38@Aug 17 2004, 12:46 PM
How did Marco Island fare??? That is were I lived when growing up. Had to Commute to Naples fro high School????

Saw the pics of Port Charlotte; We been doing relief efforts with FEMA to help out.

Thanks for the info on Naples...
[post=378032]Quoted post[/post]​

Naples/Marco/Bonita Springs is pretty much fine. Downed branches and trees everywhere, a couple gas station roofs gone, and minor damage here and there but other than that its OK. Punta Gorda/Port Charlotte is FUCKED. I was up there yesterday helping distribute fresh water, ice, food and diapers and it is absolutely devastated. If anyone can spare anything to help these people out, please do, they need all the help they can get!

hey thanks for the update.

I work for USAF/Homeland Security so we have been sending sin supplies via Civil Air patrol and Air Force planes. If I could get time off I would be down there helping. Appreciate the volunteer work.

Kapman

Over here in Daytona the hurricane sucked ass. I know everyone west of us got hit pretty hard, but it still came through here pretty good. We lost power Friday night and Didn't get it back on till this Friday that just passed. Everyone else around us got power 2 days earlier, but the power line that feeds our house was broken.

"How did it break?", you might ask. Well, the asshat that lives behind us has a jungle for a back yard and refused to cut down some of his trees that overhang the power lines. Thanx to him, 3 houses were without power cause of his stupid ass trees. Oh yeah, he had power because he comes off a different pole, so I don't think he really cared. (bastard).

Anyways, glad to see everyone is ok.

f'n storms. jesus. i just now have power after f'n frances. and here comes asshole ivan.

Back