Charlie Sheen Roast

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

they all said some really fucked up shit.
to the point of being awkward really.
they have traded off funny original jokes and commentary for a race to be the most offensive or vulgar.
the bruce willis joke was a particular favorite.

they all said some really fucked up shit.
to the point of being awkward really.
they have traded off funny original jokes and commentary for a race to be the most offensive or vulgar.
the bruce willis joke was a particular favorite.

thats what happens when you roast douche bags. plus, society has created value in the humor of shock and awe comedy. I think if they were to roast, say, betty white, it woudln't be as bad.

thats what happens when you roast douche bags. plus, society has created value in the humor of shock and awe comedy. I think if they were to roast, say, betty white, it woudln't be as bad.

To date. My favorite was the roast of flava flav.

"You're like a skeleton wrapped up in electrical tape."

I thought it was pretty funny. Sheen was, surprisingly, a class act. No notes or prompter from what i could tell, and he just flowed. I liked Anthony... whatever his last name was too :)

174684_147249088668833_1374454_n.jpg

Oh yeah. :D

Watched it too. I don't think Stevo really liked that chicks Ryan Dunn joke though... :p

Not at all. Seen some pretty pissed of folks on the net over that one.

:werd:

She spun it and made fun of Steve-O instead... She could have gone the whole "Ryan died as he lived... With a car in his anus" route if she wanted to. :ph34r:

Im glad that even though people are pissed at her she said, fuck it it was a joke and it was funny and wont say sorry. I like her more because of that

i thought it was a great. he looked hella pissed. i don't know if it was because it was a joke involving ryan or the fact she wished that he was dead. lol

he didnt really look pissed. Just had a blank look on his face. Probably more shocked at first than anything.

Back