Chase Rant

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pills_PMD

VIP
bankone was bought out by Chase...
chase has the WORST online banking system of all time.

i can't transfer directly from my savings acct to pay off my credit cards anymore like i could with bankone.
they make you transfer from savings --> checking then from checking to credit card.
i hate their user interface i hate everything about it.

not to mention it isn't working at 6 pm on a wednesday ..

hmmm... you could always switch banks

i got a key bank account prob 5 years ago now, they had atm's on campus and are right down the road from my job
the online banking is sufficient, deposits show up instantly, payments tend to take a while to post, and i have yet to re-order checks...
i think i just broke out the second set of 50...

WaMu has gotten a lot better...they used to be pretty crappy, but now all my deposits are immediate...havent seen a fee in over a year (finally got my check book worked out) and i really dont know how much checks are cause ive used maybe 10 in 3 years.

i have commerce. i love it. however i dont online bank so idk.

I like Wamu for online banking.

Electronic Checks are usually the best.

Chase's online banking IS shit, but right now, they are my lowest APR, so I won't bitch too much...Fuck Bank of America merging with Fleet last year.

I've got Bank of America, and I don't have any problems...Their online bill pay is easy, and I've never had a problem with any of their services or customer service...I guess it just depends on personal preference...

i've got WaMu.. they arent too bad.. i used to have Well Fargo<--they suck ass.. oh and WaMu gave me 75 bucks to sign up for an account..

um, maybe you guys are using different shit than me, but i pay my chase card with my checking account online every month....

perhaps you don't have a statement savings?

read dude... i used to be able to go directly from savings to credit card...

now i must go : savings --> checking --> credit card

it's just an extra thing to turn into a pdf to keep records of it and an extra step.
plus their user interface is completely GAY

Back