!!!cheap!!! 2004 evolution 8 rs !!!!mint!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SPEEDFREAK0920

CONTACT: Alex E-mail is speedfreak0920@aol.com or text me 847/562-6270

As the title says, I am selling my 2004 Mitsu. Evolution 8. It is an RS model . It DOES have ICE-COLD a/c!! Works great and did it's job in the 95deg humid chicago weather. I am selling the car because I have a new project
smilie_thumbsup.gif
No problems with this car what-so-ever. Drives straight, doesn't rattle or squeak, brakes work great (have 2 freshly cut front rotors that will go with the car).... It's in an all around really good condition. It used to be my DD for about a year or so. I bought the car in 06 and have owned it for a little over 3 years. I've loved the car very much but I think it's time for something new.

I've modded the car as best as I could. Performance was my main goal when purchasing up-grades. I only replaced what needed to be replaced and kept anything that "worked". I'd guesstimate the car to be around 330whp (similar set-ups yield those #'s) Here is the mods list:

-Evo 9 Turbo (was fresh when I bought it, 0miles. roughly 2000 miles on new turbo)
-AMS LICP
-Greddy Type RS BOV
-APS C.A.I
-3in TBE w/test pipe
-Walbro 255hp f.p
-BC 272 intake/exhaust cams
-ARP head studs
-Hallman MBC set 22psi
-ACT Heavy Duty clutch
-Autometer Boost/Vac gauge w/steering wheel bezel
-Tuned by Kuniiizzzeee

On the exterior all I've done is a JDM Gialla Front bumper with CF air-ducts and Tanabe gf210 springs.

I've always changed the oil at 3k with Mobil 1 Synthetic. And I change the plugs with fresh bpr7's every 5k.

The "bad": There are 2 pea size dings. One on the drivers door towards the bottom and one on the drivers-side back door towards the bottom. There is also a small scuff mark on the rear bumper. It is about 4inches long and barely visible (hard to see from the pics) If you guys want pics of the dings and scuff mark just pm me your email and I'll be more than happy to send you pics. Like I said, they are barely visible unless you are looking at the car from up-close and they might be hard to see in the pictures. There is a small clearcoat peeling on the rear pillar between the back window and the rear, driver-side door. (any body shop can re-clear that spot very easily for cheap)

Chassis has 74,888 miles. Mostly highway miles (commuting to and from Chicago).

My asking price is what I owe on the car $14K FIRM!. Please no lowballing and if you don't think the price is right, keep your comments to yourself. Thanks for looking....
biggrin.gif

w1vjn8.jpg

oiw5me.jpg

kf4hnt.jpg

qoyf5y.jpg

dgmo12.jpg
Here's a pic I took at the Field Museum in downtown chicago
e8pedj.jpg

mitsu_logo.gif

Last edited:
hey, i removed your first pic. you took the time to photoshop the back license plate, but not the front. Feel free to put it back, just trying to look out for you.

eg6r: thanks man. ya no wing def. helped keep the cops away ;)

reikoshea: thanks man. i'll get a diff. pic up there....

hmm.

i'll trade you two mirages one built for the track one stock, a built 1.5 sohc, and a evo4 4g63t for the car :)

Back