cheap 95 accord parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

james15

hey im looking for some advise on good accord mods

If you want good quality parts that are actually going to make your car faster they're not gonna be cheap. Cheap and fast usually doesn't happen.

yea dude im just thinking of used parts or something along those lines but i dont have a problem spending some cash

The best mod you can give an Accord is an H22 swap. Instant 200 horses, plus VTEC and dual cams to play around with.

i did this swap and i will say that is was a phenomenal increase in power and what not...if your not looking to spend $2000 or more, then i would look to turbo the F22 you have in it now, whether its a vtec or nonvtec doesnt matter to much, cuz the F-series were built low compression from the manufacturer so it will handle up to around 17psi of boost from what im told....

Thanks man my motor has over 176,000 miles as it is so i need a new one soon any way but thanks i can just look into a new F22

cool, thought id give ya an idea and tell you that the h22a is worth it trust me....but f22's are strong motors to a point, i've blown two(2) f22b1 vtec by snapping connecting rods at around 100,000-120,000 miles on them....so i think there is a default after while in those models, just a heads up maybe, same thing also happened to two other people i know...

thanks i also want to convert it to a manual trans so whatever is overall cheaper they both sound good

yea no problem, and i did a 5spd conversion on my prelude, its not really that hard, and i have some of the parts you will need, so let me know....and as far as price wise, well cheap id go with f22 and boost it, but for overall power and performance and what not i'd go with the h22a....

Thanks and as far as the extra parts that you have for the conversion let me know what you have and give me a price and il get back to you thanks

Back