cheap b16 clutch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
i'm not looking for super perfomance, just stock until i start making major power. i have a b16a3 i just bought.this is an ebay clutch is this fine for my barely modified motor? let me know of another brand or even better if you have a link to a different clutch under, let's say $250.

Awwwwww quit lying B........you may owne a STAGE 4 made by them but you dont run shit! :D

Just like your cars turbo but dont move and just like it has tires but they dont roll :bo: :bo: Take that nissian and stick it up your ass side ways ya fuckin trader

He knows he is.............. :D .............my bitch :thumbsup: :D

PS. By the way B thanks for leting us have are fun with that ass hat with the TURBO SIR...mucho mucho fun mang, i checked that thread at least 3 times a day.

Exedy makes a replacemnt OE clutch for b series which is 180 for the kit. They have them at clutchcityonline.com or something like. I ended up buying an organic Exedy street strip clutch from prostreet online. They had them for 214 when I bought it. If you search on hondatech,you can find the post from them. The sale is over but on the last page, there is a promotion code to get it.

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 11 2004, 10:22 AM
Exedy makes a replacemnt OE clutch for b series which is 180 for the kit. They have them at clutchcityonline.com or something like. I ended up buying an organic Exedy street strip clutch from prostreet online. They had them for 214 when I bought it. If you search on hondatech,you can find the post from them. The sale is over but on the last page, there is a promotion code to get it.

are you happy with that clutch?

Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 11 2004, 10:22 AM

I have a buddy that has had one in his h22 lude for over a year now and its performing and holding up great--especially for the price! also weren't there some vendors on here who bought deep on excedy???

Originally posted by UDT+Mar 11 2004, 11:51 AM-->
asmallsol
@Mar 11 2004, 10:22 AM

are you happy with that clutch?

I like my setup. Not too hard, but more firm then stock. I havn't gone to a road course or autocross yet, so I cant say how it works there. Damn cold weather.

Back