Cheap HB

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

OldEMaltLiQuoR

Hey,
You guys know any good sources for tracking cheap civics for sale.
I've tried the usuall suspects (eBay, auto-trader, cars.com). But all
the stuff I find on those are crazy expensive. The cheapest manuall
HB on auto trader was $2995, for a '92 VX. Thats insane!!!

I know there's a 70 yrld granny somewhere looking to unload her hatch
for some quick money...just can't find her. I'm willing to drive if you guys
know of any good auctions or cheap dealers in the area. (Looking for EG.
pref. CX or VX, manuall w/ however many miles)

Thanks

-Drink Old E!

Originally posted by cheese9988@May 28 2004, 12:31 PM
I bought my last car, `91 crx off ebay for $1000.

Nyah nyah... I bought my '92 DX hatch locally from a girl for $975. And I could buy a 94 Si for $2500 this week, probably less if I had the cash for it... :p

You just have to keep your eyes open for the deals and be ready to snap them up!

Bargainnews.com is the strongest of the used-car sales publications in the country, and it only covers Southern New England / NY / NJ tristate.

-> Steve

I think I've purchased more than 10 cars from the Bargainnews in print and online.

Thanks Guys,

bargainnews.com & carbuyersmarket.com were really good (same thing actually)
I guess SiGal is right... i haven't been looking for all that long.

I just wanna start my swap asap.
I don't even have the money yet...but I can't help but looking.
Every day, for the past few days this is all I do @ work.....look for cheap cars, check engine prices, and search through hondaswap. ( think my boss is kinda pissed actually)
I can't even sleep good cuz all I think about is this shit.

arRRGGH!!

....Anyway, have a good Mem.Day weekend. Hope you all get drunked out, eat bbq, and get laid.

I found a '92 red Si hatch for sale today... $1000! 184K miles and rust issues... maybe offer her $500 for it. I might check it out as a parts car. Some college chick owns it.

i got my 93 dx off of ebay for 1100 with pretty much no rust except the usual rear wheelwell but other than that nothing except one dent.

i got a 95 dx sedan with a perfect ls motor, blown gsr trans already swapped in, no rust and a good interior for 900 bucks in the courant...

If you don't mind goin upstate a little bit (where I'm from) try www.wantaddigest.com It's a claassified publication for the Capital Region surrounding areas, Vermont, and some parts of the Greater NY area. I got my '91 hatch through the Want Ads for 1300. It had 135,00 mi, a perfect body and of course a perfect motor. As soon as you said you were lookin for granny (the best person to buy a car from) this is whatr came to mind. Good lookin....
~timE

Back