Cheap OEM JDM Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

93Fury

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know that inlinefour.com is having a nice sale. They have a ITR master cylinder, clutch setup with brake, gas and clutch assembly. Just a thought, check it out!

i have done business with inlinefour.com before, and their service was excellant, and the prices are usually lower than other places on the internet.

Now I wouldn't say fuck them. Their prices are usually higher than you can find other places, but they know how to treat a customer.

i can't find the threead now, cuz honda-tech's search feature sucks goat nuts, but there was a 5+ page thread on how bad inline 4 is.

i ordered coil overs from them with no probs but i did read that about them.

I looked thorugh 478 topicss with the word INLINE in it, man.. no thread that had anything to do with Inline Four over a single page long... Archives or Recent.

customer service is good there, but to be honest if you know what your getting who gives two fucks about customer service.

I know what I buy and I get it at the cheapest price possible.

Milan

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 8 2003, 01:39 AM
I looked thorugh 478 topicss with the word INLINE in it, man.. no thread that had anything to do with Inline Four over a single page long... Archives or Recent.

i know... i kept getting inline fuel pump topics. lol

but trust me, it was there, i responded to it.

the title was something like "Inline four, you just lost another customer" if memory serves.

bah yeah, thats it. damn, even got the title right :)

Originally posted by 5genracer@Jul 7 2003, 11:32 PM
i have done business with inlinefour.com before, and their service was excellant, and the prices are usually lower than other places on the internet.

werd, good experiences here w/ them.

Originally posted by comutek+Jul 8 2003, 02:24 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jul 8 2003, 02:23 AM
read the thread.

not arguing anyone else's experience w/ them, just stating my own.

I've never dealt with them, but do have an opportunity to open an account with them.

It's not uncommon for people to have a bad experience with a company, and then the company get it's priorities (customer service) straight later on. Who knows.

i've had a bad experience with them as well when it came to buying shit from them. i was buying a mount from them and they quoted me one price over the phone and quoted me a different price when i got there. i ended up paying more than what they originally quoted me because i needed the mount for my swap and they wouldn't asmit that they made a mistake.

but, i will say this about them...they do know most of their shit...a few of the guys are pretty knowledgable, like Brandon. sometimes they're pretty cool and will give you advise over the phone even if you call and tell them right away that you need some technical help. "A+" in the technical department but a fukin "F" for customer service in my book.

Back